Struggling...

emsie220

Only on day 3 but i am really struggling absolutely starving and feel like i am going a bit mad! Wanna go get food :-(
This is hard!

you say 'only' on day three - but the first few days are as hard as it gets. this is the worst bit. once you're fully in ketosis, it's so much easier!

I agree, day 3 was my hardest by a mile! Soon you'll have the death breath and no hunger so there's something to look forward too lol x

agree with the above, it gets MUCH easier after the first few days.

are you drinking enough water?? it REALLY helps with the hunger

Hope u can stick with it

x

Thanks guys! I have drunk about 4 litres i think today... I went out and all i could see was food everywhere! Gonna have an early night away from the temptation....thanks again!

I am on day 2 and I have found it horrendous!! I know exactly how you are feeling :(
I have 2 young children and a hubby who is working ridiculous hrs for the next few days which means I have to prepare every meal too! I also work full shifts and I honestly don't know how I would survive 24 hrs awake on 3 meals only! i really wish I had thought this through before I dived in but today I made a big decision and I have decided to go back to SW. It definitely isn't the diet for me although everyone has said it does get better its not for me :(
However I wish you all the very best of luck on your journey and good luck x

Keep going!

I woke up on day 4 today and feel a million time better than I did yesterday!

Keep going - you're almost over the hardest bit!

God i hope so! Work tomorrow Will be hard too but Will try, writing this as my boyfriend eats a pizza next to me :-\

Good luck with slimming world, i might be there soon!

Thanks for encouragement everyone, this is definitely helping!

the pizza bit is just cruel....

I know!! Am day 4 and made kids hot buttered crumpets for a snack and nearly chewed my arm off! But it's all mental I want this to work so I have to plough on!! Hopping it gets better soon! It's like a roller coaster ! Good luck ?

Yeah its really hard isn't it, think it's just mind over food ! Well maybe not just mind, but you know what i mean! Lets keep trucking on!x

I think I need to change my mind from 'this feels crap' to 'I'm making a positive choice' instead thinking what I could have been eating/missing out on iv started taking a bath/moisturising/body brushing etc on a night to make my self feel better! Seems to help a bit!

Stick with it at least til your first weigh-in. I think you will be thrilled! It's the losses that keep people on this diet lol.

Thanks! I went out and bought make up yesterday to treat myself, trying to get enjoyment from things other than food , difficult tho...!x

The first few days are the worst, but I'm in my tenth week now and I rarely have any side effects or hunger anymore.

Keep at it, gals. The losses are worth it and it DOES get better! :)

It's so good to hear it gets better! My friend advised me to take a big drink of water and do something I really hate like polish off a basket of ironing or clean out cupboard under the sink!! Makes you feel better for doing it and distracts your mind!

Keep going!!!

I'm on day 4, & although yesterday felt a lot better today I've been feeling really faint & hungry. Hoping it sorts itself out over the next couple of days.

put your feet up with a glass of water and watch something you like on tv and take it easy today! dont be too hard on your self!
my secret tv vice is 'keeping up with the kardashians!' sad but so easy to watch!:)

Back