Struggling!

Chin up Gems......think about me....slogging my heart out for a month with ZILCH!!! You'll be just fine xxxxx

I'm exactly the same as you, lost 4lb since Xmas which is great but before Christmas, I was doing a little better... My plan is to change my WI to a Friday morning as I struggle with weekends the most, then it gives me some flexibility on the weekend but allows for 5 days of being great before weigh in if that makes sense.

Good luck hun, you will get there, if dieting was easy then everyone would be the size they wanted to be and nobody would bother using WW or SW. xxx

Thank you all very much for your lovelu support. I joined again last night and i had put the 4lb back on so i am where i was after xmas.
So today is a new day xx

I'm stuck in a rut gained a pound this week and feel so bad...let's just start afresh today and hope the weight starts dropping off soon x good luck

So this is me starting afresh.

I gained weight after a missed miscarriage and a terrible year where my sister died.
I need to gain control of my life and even if no one subscribes I need to be accountable for what Im eating.

So I've decided to restart my diary. At my last WI which I do at home every Friday I just crept in at 13.13 the heaviest I've been In a while. So this is my fresh start as I need to get down to 11st at least. And I need to feel good about myself finally. So here it goes... Starting from tomorrow. Been binging at the weekend cos it was my sons 3rd birthday. And today I've been sick with a migraine, so ate all the wrong things.
Anyway, here it goes.
Here's to my fresh start:)
Xx

Today is a fresh start for me too. I have no reasons for my weight gain but sheer greed. I started 4 weeks ago. Lost half a stone then fell off the bandwagon and gained it all.
Now weighing 14 stone- aim for 10.5-11.
We can do this :)

Today is a fresh start for me too. I have no reasons for my weight gain but sheer greed. I started 4 weeks ago. Lost half a stone then fell off the bandwagon and gained it all.
Now weighing 14 stone- aim for 10.5-11.
We can do this :)

Yay lets support one another since our journeys are pretty much the same! I know what u mean about sheer greed!
My biggest struggle is eating out. My husband lives for going out to eat but it's so hard to lose weight that way. I've told him feb has to be a going out ban. Lets see what happens. Also mid afternoon I get such a sugar craving. I need to really focus and u know what we can do thiS! Xx

My fresh start didn't go well :(

I need to get my head back in it so badly. I aren't happy like this yet I'm struggling to start afresh.

I am so healthy during the day. I have a breakfast bar then normally a salad, ww soup or couscous and roasted veg. So normally about 10-13 points during the day... but then I get home and scoff! I have next week off work and dreading it!

Help!

Lucy_B said:
My fresh start didn't go well :(

I need to get my head back in it so badly. I aren't happy like this yet I'm struggling to start afresh.

I am so healthy during the day. I have a breakfast bar then normally a salad, ww soup or couscous and roasted veg. So normally about 10-13 points during the day... but then I get home and scoff! I have next week off work and dreading it!

Help!

That could have been written by me!!! Thats exactly what I'm like, good all morning and the rest of the day but come 6pm onwards I veer off track. I think the only suggestion is to keep busy so you dont think about food? Go for a walk, clean the house, ring a friend maybe? Rest assured you're not alone though :) xx

3.5lb gain. Wi day this morning. Ok. Drawing a line underneath this week and starting again today for the god knows how many times!
I hope u all have good losses and a great Friday xx

3.5lb gain. Wi day this morning. Ok. Drawing a line underneath this week and starting again today for the god knows how many times!
I hope u all have good losses and a great Friday xx

Last wi I had gained all I had lost (6lbs) and I still had a few days of eating as I felt so demotivated. But today is a new month and a fresh start and I have done well :)
Getting back on track after a gain is so hard because it's difficult to get your head in it but I know I need more control now x

Last wi I had gained all I had lost (6lbs) and I still had a few days of eating as I felt so demotivated. But today is a new month and a fresh start and I have done well :)
Getting back on track after a gain is so hard because it's difficult to get your head in it but I know I need more control now x
Hi! I feel your pain! I,m only 3 and a half weeks in (6lbs off) and have just eaten nothing but cr*p for the last two days.Made a massive pan of chilli but OH said he,s not bothered and my fussy 3 year old wont eat it so guess what I,ll be eating til weigh day?! (Tues).According to the scales I,ve put on 3 already and TOTM is due anytime! Can it get any worse!!
Good luck to everyone and when you get some PMA throw some my way-Cheers!
Sal x

The 3lbs will be due to totm. I haven't done well today, eaten 15 over my points today but had all my weekly points to play with so I don't feel too bad about it, I just made the wrong food choices today.
I need to find a routine that is sustainable, not just 2 weeks then off the wagon
Lucy x

The 3lbs will be due to totm. I haven't done well today, eaten 15 over my points today but had all my weekly points to play with so I don't feel too bad about it, I just made the wrong food choices today.
I need to find a routine that is sustainable, not just 2 weeks then off the wagon
Lucy x
Strangely I dont usually put weight on until TOTM has started and lose it again until a couple of days after i,ve finished but heyho we,ll see!I think one of the reasons i,ve gone off track is that I dropped to 26pps this week and feel really miffed cos i,m starving! Thinking of going back to SW-its painfully slow but at least I dont go to bed with horrible gnawing pains in my stomach!
Sal x

Oh no that is terrible! I was the same when I first started, I was starving, I get 31pp but I had to bulk everything out with veg and salad, I struggled massively because if I still felt hungry after a meal but had no points I couldn't do anything because I don't eat fruit!
How does sw work?x

Oh no that is terrible! I was the same when I first started, I was starving, I get 31pp but I had to bulk everything out with veg and salad, I struggled massively because if I still felt hungry after a meal but had no points I couldn't do anything because I don't eat fruit!
How does sw work?x
Hi hun-There are loads of stickies/threads on the Slimming World section of the website that expain the plan(s) far better than I could.There is also a 'frequently asked questions 'section which is really good.Both WW and Sw are great plans if you stick to them(!) I miight try and clamber back aboard the WW wagon (mainly cos I,ve paid for this months monthly pass and dont want to waste it) then re-assess.Good luck with whatever you decide to do!
Sal x

Back