Struggling!

How you getting on Hun?xx
Hi sweetie! As predicted put 3lbs on on Tuesday.I,ve been back on track since but i,ve used all my weeklies already! I,m just so hungry! I don,t think it helps that it,s freezing and obviously your body burns food up quicker trying to keep you warm (that,s my excuse and i,m sticking to it!)Can,t wait for some hot weather to knock the appetite off a bit! Lol!
Trouble is i was hoping to be at target by then!Hope your doing better hun!
Sal x

I've done better this week, wi was fri and I'd lost 2lbs. Just hope it stays off. Don't beat yourself up. Is it certain foods you are craving?x

I've done better this week, wi was fri and I'd lost 2lbs. Just hope it stays off. Don't beat yourself up. Is it certain foods you are craving ?x

Just the usual-chocolate!I don,t know why 'cos once Totm is here the craving normally goes away! like I said I think its partly due to being hungry and the fact that I ran 15 miles last week ( 5 each day Wed,Thurs,Fri) So rather than making me lose weight the exercise seems to have triggered a binge yesterday (3 n a half Kit Kat chunkies and other random stuff like my 3 yr olds leftover pasta(!)) so the Totm weight thati,d lost seems to have gone back on this morning!To make it worse I don,t feel in the slightest bit motivated.I,m just going to sit tight and hope things improve! Lol!
Sal x

Yeah hopefully they will get better. Have you thought about holding off the exercise until your eating is better? I know that may sound crazy but when I used to go to the gym I used it as an excuse to eat- I've worked out I can eat these choc bars. I know that's not what you are doing but maybe if you stopped running your appetite would curb, you would be able to eat less- therefore shrink the stomach and then exercise may not make you feel hungry.
It's just an idea. It's tricky finding what's right for you, I started exercise on Friday. I'm still in pain from it now haha x

Yeah hopefully they will get better. Have you thought about holding off the exercise until your eating is better? I know that may sound crazy but when I used to go to the gym I used it as an excuse to eat- I've worked out I can eat these choc bars. I know that's not what you are doing but maybe if you stopped running your appetite would curb, you would be able to eat less- therefore shrink the stomach and then exercise may not make you feel hungry.
It's just an idea. It's tricky finding what's right for you, I started exercise on Friday. I'm still in pain from it now haha x

Hiya! Mmm its a tough call-less exercise or put more jumpers on ! I love the running and dont do it to purposely to eat more,it just seems to have worked like that! Lol! May mix it up a bit-I bought the zumba kit thats still in its box-might have to shake the dust off that and get cracking! Good luck with your exercise by the way!
Sal x

I've not managed to exercise today as I still hurt from the last time haha hopefully I will be able to tomorrow :) x

I've not managed to exercise today as I still hurt from the last time haha hopefully I will be able to tomorrow :) x
Good luck with that! I get out of exercise on a Monday 'cos my 3 yr old is at home-he only does Tues-Fri at nursery so thats why my exercise is in one block-I do b***er all Sat-Tues! Lol! (tuesday is WW class day!)
Sal x

I'm struggling to fit any exercise in this week. In school all week, seeing a friend tonight, Zumba tomorrow, Wednesday & thurs seeing friends and boyfriend, Friday night at work, Saturday at work so I may have to wait til Sunday to do some :(

Back