Struggling :(

Missy_mint

I'm finding myself so bored, usually me and the OH go out for meals or has a few drinks but this Easter weekend were sat in and I feel like I want the weekend to end. He doesnt like shopping so can't do that. I don't want to have a meal but I said be nice of today we could and tomorrow crack back on. But OH saying is it worth it etc it prob isn't but be a bit of normality. Ughhh fed up :( usually not like this at all!!

I feel your pain, I have lost my social life, I am hating it - I'm bored at work (because I work 12 hour shifts on the computer all day), I'm bored when I have free time (because I can't eat). I used to always go out for meal on a Thursday Night with my mother it would be our weekly treat (that has gone out the window) and I hardly see my friends any more (because I'd rather not go to the pub, I can't go out for lunch and I find going to the cinema hard because I don't like to stay out for long hour's around temptation). I finish university in 2 weeks and I'm worried I will really struggle it was nice for me to get out the house and do something different. I don't want to do shopping yet until I have lost quite a big chunk of weight so pretty much there's not a lot for us to do out there haha! :eek: You should go out for a meal and have something a long the lines of SS+, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't affect your loss by much, but we just gotta keep pushing on! xx

i no that feeling went out with friends for a meal and as veggie there was nothing i could have so ended up with a side salad so had a few lettice leaves and drank water just wanna hide in bed an be unsociable so dont worry your not the only one, im kinda dreading it as it only my first wk and i feel like this xx

Thank you for the replies, just sat down with OH and we had a fab chat now feelin on top
Of the world I won't give in not even to ss+ as I know once I do that I will eat and just give up. I said to him I don't want to be a failure and quit this diet like I've done with all the others I want to be a success story. He reassured me he isn't missing out and if he feels like he is he can have a takeaway etc which doesn't even bother me :) this will get me to where I want and I know once I've eaten I will feel so low and guilty I will once again turn to food like I always have which isn't for me. That chat really has motivated me :)p

Missy_mint said:
Thank you for the replies, just sat down with OH and we had a fab chat now feelin on top
Of the world I won't give in not even to ss+ as I know once I do that I will eat and just give up. I said to him I don't want to be a failure and quit this diet like I've done with all the others I want to be a success story. He reassured me he isn't missing out and if he feels like he is he can have a takeaway etc which doesn't even bother me :) this will get me to where I want and I know once I've eaten I will feel so low and guilty I will once again turn to food like I always have which isn't for me. That chat really has motivated me :)p

That made me smile. Good for you and I hope you gave your man a big hug :) x

Back