Struggling!

Drunk Tinkerbell

I'm visiting my parents in Belgium this week and our visits are normally all consumed with food and wine!! We only got here last night and I already want to blow out my diet!

I am tempted to jump up to 1000 while i'm hear and have a slice of toast and an egg for breakfast, but I don't want to go home having put on half a stone....

Has anyone incorporated some carbs back in their diet and not put on a load of weight just from that?

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

I think you put the water back on that the carbs are stored in hun so you can expect a lil gain , but you will lose it as soon as you get back on plan just as fast as it went on.
Your on holiday! cut yourself some slack and enjoy x

I have a little carbs every single friday after i get weighed and i've lost weight every single week.. perhaps if you have carbs every day it won't be a good idea though.

Well today I ate-

B - cd shake
L - cd bar
D - chicken, pepper and onion in one fajita
S - quite a bit of cooked chicken and one tuc cracker

So... My overall cals are just under 1000 and I'm sure to have knocked myself out of ketosis but will it make me gain???? 1000 cals is surely too low to make me gain!?

I'm on 1000 plan- got my diAry on maintenance section and have not gained at all moving up

It's probable safer to move up plans than sabatoging

I had a fahita on monday night and it really affected my ketosis, so be careful with that! x

Ketosis isn't the be all or end all .. It just helps u from feeling hungry it won't make u put on weight or not lose as much if your not in it .. Don't stress to much enjoy your time away xxx

That's what I'm thinking, I'm writing off ketosis now and just sticking to 1000 calories. I'm not following the specific meal plans as it's a bit tricky when away but will do when I get back. I'm just making sensible choices, incorporating two CD packs and sticking to less than 1000.

Ketosis is brilliant as does help with hunger but I'm only just over a stone away from my goal weight now so think if I stick to 1000 calories and lose 1-2lbs a week I'll be more than happy :)

Back