Struggling :(

bigfunn

Can anyone help with treats or good ideas for exercise please, not having a good week :(

Hi bigfunn
Have a read of my blog - you may pick up some tips that suit you. Click on the link in my signature.
Good luck and stick with it.

Can anyone help with treats or good ideas for exercise please, not having a good week :(

A good structured exercise in which you will see a real improvement: NHS Couch to 5K.

A nine week programme, three times a week, mixing walking and jogging to get you to the point of being able to run for thirty minutes straight. You can download for free a series of podcasts for each of the runs to listen to as you are walking/running.

It really works! Dont be worried about your weight. I was 21st9 when i started it, and four stone lighter at the end of it. I found it worked well with slimming world, the combination of both i believe really boosted my losses and made me feel fantastic.

That's in my blog too! I had never run in my life but following the nhs c25k from dec-feb and I'm now running 3 times a week and planning a marathon next year. It costs nothing to run but do invest in a good pair of trainers (no more than £40).

And a good sports bra!

Back