struggling

Anahita_x

need some advice guys, iv damaged my ankle, torn a ligament and sprained it, I did it last thursday and its still swollen, bruised and painful when i walk on it for more than a few mins. I cant drive as i havent got the movement in my ankle to do so, im off work and literally housebound and as you can all probably guess where this is going.. im boredom eating. I ate a whopping 50pps yesterday, for no reason what so ever. Im living alone aswell, my boyfriend came down from work at the weekend (he works away) and i was fine but now hes gone and i have nothing to do except put my feet up I just keep eating!!! any suggestions??!! :( xx

Try eating low pp things ? Sugar free jelly etc .... Not much else u can do

Hi. Sorry to hear that. You could google chair exercise ... its aimed at exercise for those in wheelchairs and the elderly but as you cant use your ankle itll work other parts eg arms, etc. Should give you a few more points to play with.

I guess to avoid boredom eating youve just gotta find stuff to keep busy ... write a blog, make a recipie, get friends to come over, etc ... anything to distract. Easier said than done I know. Lol

Thanks guys :) managed to swim today and gone to mums tonight to get me out the house ! X

Thank-you :) x

snack on yummy things like the ww puds about 5pp i know eating puddin all day is not good for you but just while your bored and not going out better to reach for one of them than some choccies or crisps. well done with the swimming though!!

Ah thanks, my bad leg was dragging behind tho! Managed 40laps, feel better for it ! Snacked on melon tonight, have stuck to points and used half of exercise points today so iv done way better than yesterday !! X

wow 40 laps on a bad ankle now that is something to be proud of keep it going you'll have them points gone from your boredem day :) x

Thank-you :) my personal best is 65laps in 1hr 45 and 40laps took me 1.15 today so not too bad ! Can't wait to get bk to the gym tho. Only lost 1/2lb this week, not good enough !! X

yeah i do love the gym but love a good swim, nice and relaxing. love a cheeky sauna+jacuzzi session aswell tho mind ha ha xx

Woo!! Well done! That's amazing. I havent lost that much in one week yet!! Lost 6lbs my first week of swimming world but max of 2.5 with ww Xx

Back