struggling!!

hayley18

Erghh really struggling today :( all I want to do is eat. I keep tthinking to myself is it worth not eating :( I'm only on day 2 and hoping to get into ketosis soon!! I am missing the sensation of eating food :( I know I'm not physically hungry but I'm mentally hungry :( ive had to watch my friends eating all day which is making it harder :(
Sorry to rant :(

Just hang on in there and it will be worth it!
Do your friends know your on this diet?!
I got my son a McDonald's and it was torture! But my fella quite supportively didn't have a Mcdonald as he didn't think it fair on me!
I do think support is a great help!
Just keep thinking its worth it! X

Hey Hayley18 :)

i know this diet can be hard but just remember you will be so disappointed if you do give in and eat something!
im only on day 1 of Cambridge but i tried slim and save last year, i managed 3 weeks and then gave in and it was the worst thing i could of done, if i stuck to it, i would be at my goal by now.

Its so worth sticking to, you have already managed to get through the first day which is amazing, if you stop now and eat, you will wake up tomorrow thinking.. i could of been on day 3 now and either in ketosis or 1 day away from it! .. it does get easier and were all here to help you :) :)

xx

Hi I know how you feel but whatever you do don't eat because it will take you back to square one. It feels good for all of a day and then the feelings of dread start looming as you realise you have to start all over again. I'm a binge eater and currently weigh nearly 17st and like yourself I've done a couple of days on diets and then started binging. It's an awful cycle and a hard one to get out if but once you get past these few days you should feel better. Good luck to you.

run a bath, darling....jump in - use nice bubbles
Or paint your nails
or dig out the clothes you dont want to wear anymore and chuck them - find your old favorites and hang them up for motivation.
Give yourself a facial
Glug some more water, do some housework, ironing
Go for a walk - get audio books on your phone )if they can support them...i have iphone and download free books on iTunes or buy them on audible - awesome thing to take your mind off food and your outside....away from fridges and cupboards!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Great tips!!

Some great tips, my fave has always been paint your nails this way I cannot use my hands to grab food and by the time the varnish has dried the food lusting has usually passed, also have been known to have four baths in one day in first couple of waiting for ketosis day to kick in :)

run a bath, darling....jump in - use nice bubbles
Or paint your nails
or dig out the clothes you dont want to wear anymore and chuck them - find your old favorites and hang them up for motivation.
Give yourself a facial
Glug some more water, do some housework, ironing
Go for a walk - get audio books on your phone )if they can support them...i have iphone and download free books on iTunes or buy them on audible - awesome thing to take your mind off food and your outside....away from fridges and cupboards!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Just hang in there! I'm on day 6, not even hungry! Sometimes I don't think it's the hunger but habits that are hard to get out of!
I'm use to eating 3meals a day and then on my night shift too! It's hard to break that habit!
But we all started this journey for a reason! Just remember ur reason and it will kick temptation

Erghh really struggling today :( all I want to do is eat. I keep tthinking to myself is it worth not eating :( I'm only on day 2 and hoping to get into ketosis soon!! I am missing the sensation of eating food :( I know I'm not physically hungry but I'm mentally hungry :( ive had to watch my friends eating all day which is making it harder :(
Sorry to rant :(

stick at it get day three out of the way and ur body will be in ketosis . after that u will not feel hungry just feel satisfied . I've cooked tea for friends and loved ones and it doesn't bother me . I keep watching cooking progs on TV and find it interesting . just mind over matter . here's another way to look at it . I've eaten too much in the past 3 months got fat . so I look at it as I've enjoyed my next three months meals .

stick at it u ate strong enough to do this x

Back