Step 1 Sole Source + Struggling!!!

nikkixcx

Hi can ne1 help I'm on week 2 of SS+ however im finding that I'm only having 1 shake a day plus my 200cal meal? Just can't seem to get anything else other than water down me, is this going to effect my weight loss? X

Hi Nikki, sorry I cant answer you post I think you are meant to have all your products but I am not expert! Have you tried the mix a mousse I have this with the chocolate shake and it makes a lovely mousse which is really yummy! Have you tried to use a soup as a sauce for your 200cal meal I did this when i was on SS+ last time after doing SS?Is it you dont like the products you have? if you you could speak to your counseller and ask to swap them for something you might like?I hope you get it sorted out!

It will have a big impact on your weight loss. You really need to make sure that you are having all packs everyday. Even if you can't stomach them. I mix a lot of my shakes with ice and that makes them taste so much nicer.

But please speak with your councilor as you you won't be getting enough calories or nutrients.

Good luck

Sorry to butt in but what logic is it affecting weight loss when eating less calories? Just so I understand as I'm kind of the same thing, I seem to always be 1 short in the day? X

No it's not that I don't like the products, I only have the sachets of shakes and I really enjoy them when I do have them but I just keep either forgetting to have them or I'm not hungry? Managed to have 2 products yest and today, weigh in fri so will have to see if its reflected badly on my weight loss??x

Hi jacksa. It's not just that you are eating a lower amount of calories but it's because there is a minimum amount of calories that the body needs to keep itself alive. The energy that is in fat cells takes a while to turn back into useable energy. So if you don't have the minimum requirement of 'ready' energy this is when you will start to feel ill and your body will hold on to weight as it thinks it's being starved.

Not only that, but the packs are nutricianally balanced so in order to get 100% of all the nutrients a human needs we need to be eating the amount of packs recommended by our councillors.

I hope helps a bit more the science side of things :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back