Step 1 Sole Source Struggling!

noonoo

Hi I'm i am 3.5 weeks into ss, I have lost 10lb and i can really tell. This week I've really struggled, and today I've broken it, binging on all sorts. I'm gutted but will get back on tomorrow, however now really worried bout weigh in on wed! ? Come on here to help motivate myself as have been perfect up until now!

All you can do is get back onto it and try not to do it again. Just remember how crap you feel now and you won't want to. 3.5 weeks and 10lbs is a really good achievement though, so well done on that.

Yep back on it today and feeling good , yep def makes you feel rubbish and disappointed having a blip, not doing that again!

Yep back on it today and feeling good , yep def makes you feel rubbish and disappointed having a blip, not doing that again!

Hi no no

Ive done the same this week weird as im also just over my 3rd week and struggling so much right now im finding im eating the odd sweetie laying around in work and a pack of quavers :eek:

So disappointed in myself being booted out ketosis and not sure. Can get back on 100%like i should been so hard and feeling so deprived but then ive lost 13.5 lbs so is worth it but im feeling myself i just wanna eat a nice fresh healthy meal x

I've got straight back on, stopped picking and drinking 3litre of water a day now! I love the feeling of this weight loss, I just really want to do it! C'mon we can do it fill up on water, and don't pick , it will be so worth it!!

Hi no no

Ive done the same this week weird as im also just over my 3rd week and struggling so much right now im finding im eating the odd sweetie laying around in work and a pack of quavers :eek:

So disappointed in myself being booted out ketosis and not sure. Can get back on 100%like i should been so hard and feeling so deprived but then ive lost 13.5 lbs so is worth it but im feeling myself i just wanna eat a nice fresh healthy meal x

It never ceases to amaze me how attractive vegetables look when you're doing SS. :D Worth doing SS just for that thought really. You start convincing yourself that you'll never want to eat unhealthily again. Shame that feeling doesn't last once you've fallen off the wagon... :sigh:

Now listen, you can get back on 100% again. You might not want to, but you definitely can. Do you want to lose weight or do you want to eat everything you fancy? Cos unfortunately, you're never going to be able to have it both ways. Think of all those lovely summer clothes you're going to be able to wear, showing off your new slimmer body! :clap:

I've got straight back on, stopped picking and drinking 3litre of water a day now! I love the feeling of this weight loss, I just really want to do it! C'mon we can do it fill up on water, and don't pick , it will be so worth it!!

Well done for getting straight back on th explanation Hun! As Lily says think about the lovely summer outfits and your new slim body! Keep at it hun you won't regret it I promise! X

Back