Struggling!

HissyMissy

So want some booze and crisps and dip arrrrrrrrrgh! TOM totally hanging about but not coming. Help me please! Im not an alky but partial to a we Jackie D with coke zero. mmmmmmmmmmmmm! :sigh:

Look at your before photo and remind yourself as to why you DO NOT want those things xxx you can do it stay strong xx

Just think how amazing you will feel if you don't give in. It's one battle you will win on the way to the overall victory. You CAN do this x

My hubby did BBQ food last night (we are caravanning) my stomach was on mental alert and rubbing like crazy - I stuck to shakes and fizzy water! Today I'm well pleased with myself and feeling Great!!! The feeling after sticking with it when you feel like cheating is brill. Stick with it write down the reasons why you started the plan and keep looking at them when resolve is low ;) x

Wahoo well done you that is some serious will power! X

I feel your pain, I'm having a hard time just now. Keep strong, you can't drink if your in ketosis anyway. It can be very very bad news not worth the risk.
I don't think I would be that strong at a BBQ shaz29 well done!!!

Hey Peeps Shirley here. I did have a couple of drinks but no food. I won't be doing that in the future as just a total battle all day yesterday not to eat (munchies attack). I do know I shouldn't drink but unfortunately not very good at sticking to what's good for hence the fatness. So I was 100% yesterday and will stay like that all week. I have started a diary so hopefully that will keep me busy for a few weeks. Mind you it will probably be just a load o c%@p but if it helps got to stick with it.

Have a fabby day

Back