Struggling!

Peggyblue

Silver Member
Ahhhhhhh 6pm on day 3 and I feel angry!!! Which is weird as I'm really not that type of person. I feel angry with myself for getting so overweight and flipping angry with my family eating everything they see in front of me. I'm grinning and bearing it though so it is a silent anger lol. Help. Am I really going to do this. I've stuck to it 100 percent and yet the organic cheese looks so lovely sitting in my fridge. What is wrong with me??

Don't give in, I just gave In And ate biscuits - now in absolutely gutted. My stomachs feels and looks bigger and it hurts. So angry at myself. Don't do it Hun ill only end up regretting it. You can do this x

Day 4 for me and I'm struggling a bit this evening too. I think because its Friday and normally I'm having a takeaway and a few wines or out having a meal with the girls. I'm going to have a long bubble bath and fill up on sparkling mineral water lol!!! If we can get through this bank holiday weekend we can go all the way....we can do it xx

We can do it girls just focus on end result and small targets, I'm on week 16 with another 5 at least to go. I got really excited the other day as I was able to buy a pair of riding boots from a normal shop as I can now zip them up over my legs where before I had to go Evans! Small things but it made me really happy and even more determined
X

Thank you!!! I needed to read all those posts - the cheese is still in tact and I am happily drinking my chocolate lipotrim shake with ice in a lime green cup with a straw bought in h&M which makes me want to shout - "party"and pretend I'm on holiday sucking on a cocktail.

Don't worry about the biscuits put it behind u and always post on here when struggling. It works !

When I have a bad day and my husband and son are eating dinner I have a hot bubble bath to get away from it lol, today I sat and watched the eat roast beef and all the trimmings I wanted to cry but weigh in tomorrow do fingers crossed x

Ahhhhhhh 6pm on day 3 and I feel angry!!! Which is weird as I'm really not that type of person. I feel angry with myself for getting so overweight and flipping angry with my family eating everything they see in front of me. I'm grinning and bearing it though so it is a silent anger lol. Help. Am I really going to do this. I've stuck to it 100 percent and yet the organic cheese looks so lovely sitting in my fridge. What is wrong with me??

I felt like that the first few days hun but it only gets better dont give in m on day 11 now and have stuck to it 100% u can do this....just think of all that weight lost n fitting into clothes u neva thot u would....its a feeling better than eating organic cheese so hang in there

Day 5 went well. Water tastes great .... Did I really say that!??? Does water have a taste? Anyway I'm enjoying water today and can't get enough. Cleaned my whole house today and it looks fab!!!

You go girl I just finished day 7 and it is getting easier lol I think lol just hope the scales is good to me tomorrow to give me the will to keep going :rolleyes:

U go girl!! Can't wait to hear your result!! Small steps babes to our ultimate goal - slim girls with loads of confidence

I love your positive attitude Peggy! :D You'll step on those scales and you'll feel brilliant I'm sure! :D Love reading these posts in the morning, makes me smile :)

That's a great result. I am on day 2 and not struggling yet, but worrying about when the struggling starts. Last night I had leg cramps I know I need to drink more water.

Struggling for me is almost like a panic attack - I want to eat and I need to eat and this diet is terrible - where's the kitchen??? I had another one about an hour ago. Maybe my bf eating a burger king and then cooking spaghetti Bolognese when we got home didn't help. I lay in bed for an hour feeling sorry for myself but the struggling stopped and I'm so glad I resisted eating. It's unbelievable!!

I have leg cramps too - in the morning and pains in my ribs. I tell myself that it is the fat being burned away. Unsure if that is the case but it helps me.

Ye i feel the same lying in bed now with hunger pains fed up drinking water but try to convince myself it will be worth it and I know it will when I reach goal but it seems a lifetime away. Why does my hubby look like a cream cake am I going crazy??? Lol :confused:

Back