Struggling

Mrs_H87

Hey so its day 2 of step two and so far I've been fine, not feeling too hungry and having all my water etc but tonight I just feel really really sad about all the things I can't have! Normally on a Friday night we'd be having a takeaway and a bottle of wine. After eating my small 200 cal meal I almost felt panicky and that I'm not going to be able to do this! :( can anyone relate to this? :'(

Hey I'm on day three but I'm sole source and I'm struggling too I miss chewing ! But it's got to be worth it in the end ! Can't wait for my chicken and asparagus in a month . Keep your chin up it will be worth it in the end!

You need to focus instead on the bigger picture. 3 months from now you'll have a new wardrobe of skinny clothes and you wont look twice at a chinese. Nothing junky you eat now will need feel as good as getting back into an 8.

Thank you ladies. You're right, it will be worth it in the end!
I guess weekends are always gonna be tough, especially in the beginning until I get used to it, but yep, gotta look at the bigger picture rather than eating rubbish.
Thanks both. And Vic1st, well done on starting sole source, hang on in there, its meant to get easier after day 3-4! Xx

Hi I'm also new to this I'm on Step2 I have been unable to lose weight for past year half heartily tried early in year.... Forgot to drink lots of water todAy but I'm finding it extremly hard to lose it I need to lose 3 stone currently 12 stone... Been on step 2 since mondAy has a very naughty night full packet of Maryland and Jaffa cakes!!

Vic1st, I know how you feel, I'm not much lighter than you myself! We can do it :)

Mum2myboyz oh dear, put that behind you and move forward, its meant to get easier! Keep on the water, I've found that helps loads. Keep going! And remember if you eat carbs it will take a lot longer for you to get used to the diet, that's what I keep telling myself when I'm tempted! X

Back