Struggling!!!

I’ve been a member of SW for just over a year. At my best, I’ve lost 4st 4lbs. Ever since I got that I’m finding it hard to stay on plan. In the last two months I’ve had a gain nearly every week. Nearly a stone gained back. I feel like I’ve lost my mojo 😞. Consultant is always saying eat more speed. I eat speed .... along with a bunch of crap I shouldn’t eat. Anyone have any suggestions to get my mojo back?

Hello! You've definitely took the right step looking for inspiration and motivation!

How close did you get to your target weight? Is it still a target you want to reach?

Unfortunately, if your head isn't in the right place there's not a whole bunch listening to someone else is gonna do for you :(

What I would do, is I would list all the things you already love about yourself; "I'm a great cook", "I'm organised", "I'm determined", "I love my bum!" :p and then look at all the things you want to say about yourself; "It took longer than I wanted but I did hit my goal".

Take yourself all the way back to the beginning, what made you join Slimming World in the first place? How were you feeling?

And what about looking ahead? 5 years from now... what do you want to be doing? How do you want to feel and what do you want to achieve?

Good luck on your journey!

xx

Back