• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Struggling...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hi everyone. Well I cant really complain, everything is going well, none of the dreaded constipation yet...however there is one area i am struggling in!!!!

I am on 4 shakes a day as am 5ft 9 - and I just cant seem to fit them all in!!!! I am just not hungry at all, so I forget about them...and suddenly it is 6 pm and ive only had one shake/soup all day!!!! I am managing with my water - having I would say 2.5-3litres a day - but struggling to fit in the shakes...

Any bright ideas???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
im the same height as you so im having 4 too! i do feel for you as i find it hard fitting them in all too. i just force them down! have one when i wake up, one around lunchtime, one mid-afternoon and then one in the evening. you need to make sure you have them all for the nutrients! so just try and force them down, good luck!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ha ha ha same abz!!! Yeah u do NEED allllll ya shakes as ya body will go into starvation mode and u wont lose anything x

karenO

Step away from the chips!
I'm only on 3 but, just wondering could you have 1 as a tetra that you could just sip at during the day?

No other ideas really other than say at teatime, you have a soup and make a muffin as dessert? Or have one savoury pack made into crisps to nibble in the evening?

JaxieD

Silver Member
Have to say that i never got to the "i've forgotten to have all my shakes" stage!!:mad: Although never was really hungry, my body always reminded me that i needed something to "consume" (light head, icky tummy, fatigue) - think maybe that's why i could never manage SS so stayed on SS+. (longest i tried SS was 3 days and felt awful). Thankfully i've done ok on SS+:D

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Thanks everyone...

Have developed raging tonsilitis in the last couple of hours (seriously my tonsils look incredible...sorry the nurse in me speaking) - not in any pain as such, but very uncomfortable. Might explain why I am not so hungry today, but then I havent been hungry since i started!!!!

I must I must I must go and make my second shake of the day. Then think I will make myself a double mousse for later on this evening...work my way through that as the evening progresses...

Elena

I think the tetra packs are best as I felt I couldnt stomach (he he) three shakes a day either. The tetras are perfect, I literally have one whilst rushing about in the morning and another during my lunch. Quick and easy. Though I have a soup in the pm as thats when I get wandering eyes and it fills me up!

Im on 3 and sometimes i forget i still have another. No matter how late i have it. Make sure you have all four. have one first thing, then lunch, maybe something in the afternoon and something later at night :)

becky x

Kira

Gold Member
I found I wasn't hungry at all on SS for the first 2-3 weeks. I was almost on a high not feeling hungry and I was having 3 shakes. However, the I found this feeling has not lasted so have to work at controlling the hunger pangs as I am not feeling as euphoric and also still ge the odd dizzy spell or feel fatigued.

switch to tetras, there is so little in them a couple sucks on the straw and your finished easy to fit in and convenient to carry around in your bag :)

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Yeah think I will invest in a few more tetras this week. they make nicer mousses anyway

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
Hi BB, hope ur feeling better!

I'm also on four and sometimes find it hard to fit them in.
Wat I sometimes do is open a tetra and use it as 'milk' in my coffees throughout the day.

And also, I have a hot mint choc every night going to bed so that leaves only 2 others to 'fit in'.