Struggling

zorba1970

Hi,

Today is my 6th day on the CD. The first five have been plain sailing, so easy it was untrue.

But today I feel like I want to and need to eat everything in sight. Thankfully I have resisted but I am not going to last if it stays like this.

I have lost 11lb so far and am very pleased, but I know this is just water loss rather than real fat loss and dont know if I can stand the thought of just losing a couple of pounds a week from now on.

Paul

Hi Paul

Hang in there my man!! Still got a few days maybe until ketosis is fully in and the physical hunger will be gone.

Then just a few more days and the clothes will start to sag and the diet becomes such fun as you slim down.

Just focus on the finish line and the goals you have set and you'll be there before you blink.

Mike

you nearly have your 1st week done paul, that is the hardest part. cd say on average people lose a stone a month. We all lose different amounts every week. I was reading someones sig the other day and they lost 7pounds in week 9/10. Also men seem to lose a bit quicker than girls aswell.how much do u have to lose?:grouphugg:

becky

Hi,

Started at 19st2lb

Height is 6 feet so want to get to around 13st.

I know this diet works, my mate has lost 8 stone since Jan 15th, but finding it really hard today.

So bored of the shakes and soups as well.
Just wish there was something I could eat without breaking the ketosis. Which according to the sticks I am in.

Paul

weekends are always the worse i find. try a hot drink to curb the hunger and up the water, go for a long soak anything just don't ruin all your hard work.

Hi Paul, you've done so well so far, please don't give in. Another week and you will be able to have some bars which will help with your need to chew too.

I am only on day 3 and am finding it hard today.
Last 2 days have been fine and although I am not hungry I feel like I need to eat something, I haven't and won't but am hoping it will be better when I am back at work tomorrow! (didn't think I would look forward to going to work :giggle:)

It gets easier m8!!! Hang in there im in my 8th week and 2 dress sizes down thats what keeps me going :) xxxxxxxx

HI Paul - I do hope you manage to get through this rough patch. I'm now just at end of week 12 and have come down from 20st 11 to 16st 5, and I can't tell you how great it feels! I (obviously!) love my food, (I've even just been smelling my partners strawberries!), but I have decided that this is THE most important thing happening this summer - then I can get on with life. And if I don't do this I know my life will be less enjoyable and shorter.

Try speaking to your CDC, but ultimately, only you can decide what's most important. Good luck.

Hi,

Thanks for all your support.

I will get through this, determined not to fail. Like someone else has said I cant wait to get back to work tomorrow to take my mind off it. Will watch the Euro Final tonight then have an early night.

Will be seeing my CDC tomorrow and will have a chat with her, but hopefully wont be feeling like it tomorrow anyway.

Thanks again

Paul

Hi,

Thanks for all your support.

I will get through this, determined not to fail. Like someone else has said I cant wait to get back to work tomorrow to take my mind off it. Will watch the Euro Final tonight then have an early night.

Will be seeing my CDC tomorrow and will have a chat with her, but hopefully wont be feeling like it tomorrow anyway.

Thanks again

Paul

Hi Paul,

If you continue to find it difficult once you are into next week no one will have a go at you for choosing to move to SS+, i managed to get through 3 weeks of SS then through total boredom of shakes (hate the soups) i decided to go up to SS+ to give me a small meal to look forward to. I did worry that it would make me hungry by doing that, but it had the opposite effect.

Good luck for your first weigh in,

keep posting for support,

Debs x

Hi Paul. I am also on my 6th full day, I can't quite believe I have reached such a milestone (for me anyway!). 6 whole days with nothing other than water or shakes passing my lips, I am SO very proud of myself.
All I keep thinking is how fab I am going to feel, and how much I am going to love myself (not in a vain way) when I am thinner. I have real issues with myself right now, I avoid mirrors and wear ghastly clothes that probably make me look worse than ever, I yearn for the thinner me to come out, the bubbly, fliratatious 'anytime, anywhere' person that I was once, a long time ago.
Stick with your positive mental image of where you want to be and you can achieve it, I'm sure we'll get there! :party0019:
I have had temptation at every corner this past few days and have continually recited in my head that nothing could taste as good as being slimmer will feel, it really helps to have that positive mental attitude.
My hunger pangs have gone now, I have been in Ketosis for a few days but today was the first day I haven't had a tummy grumble, so that has to be good. Maybe tomorrow will be your day for that?

Back