struggling

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Hiya all
I need your help
I am struggling this week and need a serious kick up th a==e:cry::cry::cry:
please can you send some tough love my way
I wont be online again til 5.30ish but I really need some strong words OH has tried but I just snapped at him having worse TOTM ever.:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

thanks in advance

I'm not so good at givin tough love but you have done really really well so far and we all have bad days just think of how far you have come and how smaller you are going to get and that should spur you on the OH will understand everyone has a shi**y day every so often, Have a nice bath when you get in and hope your day gets better xx

hi hun i have had a bad week too i have struggled this week so we could keep each other going this mornings weigh in give me a kick up the a**e to keep going ...x

Hi babe, I'm not too good with the tough love but I'll do my best. Here goes .....

Right young lady, why did you start this journey? Because you wanted to lose weight, lengthen your life and enjoy it more! Are you going to let a few tough days get you down? No! Because you are a strong and determined woman who CAN do this! You've done it before and you can do it again! Your OH loves you, he will cope with a few harsh words coz he knows you can do this too!

You get through this week anyway you can, luxurious baths, beauty treatments, a good book and lots of early nights and that WI will be just what you need to keep you going!

You had a great holiday, now it's time to get back to the hard work of losing weight!!!!

Good luck.

x

P.S. How did I do?

crikey you made me start shaking then! ;)

I had days like this too, i used to hunt about for the funny threads and get cheered up, i'd be on here so long there was no time for food or bad moods. must have been on here about 4hrs a day!! lol

OK Fraggle you lost 3 lb on holiday that is great but don't get complacent and refocus on your goals, put any measure you can in place to keep focused...photos that remind you of why you are on this diet....pamper yourself and teach yourself that rewards can be something other than food......identify what may trigger you to eat at times like this and think is it real hunger or emotional hunger....visualise yourself getting on those scales at weigh in and seeing the results of your focused effort ....good luck xx

thanks guys just what i needed think the problem has a lot to do with TOTM not used to having them seeing as I have the depo injection and this one is really bd
Cuddly you were brill

Thanks again I will be back if requiring more kicks up the bum

xx

Back