struggling

Emily2009

:jelous: to drink this shake!! sorry im not being very positive today am i lol i need to do this though, i have to lose weight i cant live like a blob for the rest of my life, come on Emily!!!!! P.M.A lol

Sweetie, you're anthing but a blob lol! Just look at your photo with your cute little baby - you're beautiful and young, just you remember that lady!

You need to cut yourself some slack hun and give yourself a big hug - diets are never easy and you're doing your best, just take it day by day and before you know it weeks will have passed and the weight will have dropped off. Only you can do it for you, and you know it's within yourself to succeed - just keep reminding yourself of that!

Take care hun and look out a photo of yourself at the weight you want to get down to and put it somewhere easy to hand so you can remind yourself of your goal x

Hi Im struggling to think until the weightloss is noticeable its hard.........
Maybe up your snacks 10/15%?

Im hving a hard day,really hard so hungry !!! xx

ok so if your a blob whos pic have you put on here cos we dont see a blob we see a very pretty young woman, stop puttig yourself down

aww that was so nice, thanks girls!! i feel all happy now!! thankyou! im just going to take it one day at a time and not look at the too big a picture for now till i get back into the swing of it. i think i will weigh every two days this week just so i can see half a pound here and there coming off, that will keep me going!

hey, i managed to get it down eventually lol going to have a wee snack now, not sure if i want a bit of salad or an apple.. hmm descisions lol

Back