Struggling...

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Since my break from healthy eating for the hen weekend and the wedding, Im finding it sooo hard to not snack and get back into the swing of my healthy eating!!

I did really well today and didnt have any sweeties or biscuits then had my tea and then my mum made me a slice of cheese on toast and then I ate 3 bits of shortbread and half a pack of sports mixture!!

HELP ME STOP!!!!

Any ideas???? I dont want my greedy self to take over but it is and I dont know what to do!!!

Oh Chell I sympathise - so hard isn't it??! Best advice I can give??? Hmmm...... maybe get back to basics and take one day at a time. Plan your meals and snacks, try and get through each day with healthy food but if you slip up, forget it...dont beat yourself up, personally I find that if you start feeling guilty thats when the binging starts! Hugs and good luck hun! x

Don't be so hard on yourself. Your weight loss is fabulous and you are actually below your target weight! I think I remember you were calorie counting and if that makes you feel in better control I would go back to doing that for a while. x

Wish I could offer a magic cure, but alas, I can't.

As the others have said, try to take it one step at a time.

If you feel like grabbing something to nibble on, go and grab a drink to see if that helps take the "craving" away.

heya,

Dont worry too much about snacking.. it happens everyone. bet you still stayed below your 2000 calories a day and under 20g of sat fat by being good for rest of day..

the only times I've eaten unhealthy in the past few weeks was when there was nothing healthy around to eat. Usually on the last day before shopping. I tackle this by always having something healthy to eat in the house.. At work... wherever.. Always have an apple at my desk.. If Im hungry I eat that instead of going to choc machine.

I think its all about giving yourself good choices.. Not the choice of eating or not (thats the wrong thing to do), the choice of eating good or eating bad... I think all of us will choose eating good if that option was as easy as eating bad. Thats why being surrounded by good food helps, eliminates the ease of eating bad.. You can do it, look how amazing you've done so far :)

Hi Chelcie, excellent advice already given, just get back to planning again. Have a look at your refeed diary and take some examples from there hun, you can do it, its just a case of breaking those little picking habits. Likes been said by Ollie, have some healthy snacks around so when you do feel like a nibble, at least you can nibble on something good. Good luck Chelcie xxx

heya,

Dont worry too much about snacking.. it happens everyone. bet you still stayed below your 2000 calories a day and under 20g of sat fat by being good for rest of day..

the only times I've eaten unhealthy in the past few weeks was when there was nothing healthy around to eat. Usually on the last day before shopping. I tackle this by always having something healthy to eat in the house.. At work... wherever.. Always have an apple at my desk.. If Im hungry I eat that instead of going to choc machine.

I think its all about giving yourself good choices.. Not the choice of eating or not (thats the wrong thing to do), the choice of eating good or eating bad... I think all of us will choose eating good if that option was as easy as eating bad. Thats why being surrounded by good food helps, eliminates the ease of eating bad.. You can do it, look how amazing you've done so far :)

Haha no from my estimations yesterday I was over my 2000 cals lol!

And whats this about 20gs of fat?

I get what your saying... Because Ive switched from weekly pay to monthly pay for my new job im completley skint atm and cant go shopping myself to buy healthy food so im relying on whats in the house!

Gotta try and be good from here on out!

stock up ww puds if your finding it really hard. or have lots of low fat yogurts or dips and veg in the house xxx

Haha no from my estimations yesterday I was over my 2000 cals lol!

And whats this about 20gs of fat?

I get what your saying... Because Ive switched from weekly pay to monthly pay for my new job im completley skint atm and cant go shopping myself to buy healthy food so im relying on whats in the house!

Gotta try and be good from here on out!

lol but bet u didnt go too far over it.. u can have bad days just not continually..

hehe get ur mother to buy u good food!! :)

Good advice given. The WW yogurts are really yummy.

It's hard. I smugly thought when I was on lipotrim that I'd dealt with my demons. It was when I started eating again that I realised I hadn't. It's one day at a time and making the choices. When I see a bar of chocolate and I want it, then I tell myself - what do I want more - the chocolate for the short term satisfaction, followed by feelings of guilt or do I want to still lose weight and feel good.

Chels honey dont beat yourself up over it!! everybody has bad days just aslong as you are not having them continually you should be ok!

Treats are allowed once in a while and in moderation! :)

like someone else said, how about ww deserts? low cals etc and sweet so would fix your cravings and what not :)

Tanya it is every day :(

Today I had a cereal bar, a special k bar, a nutrigrain bar and a milky car and **** loads of sweets :( :( :(

Im just a fat greedy cow!

I need help :(

Im definatly making sure Im good tomorrow

and need to start exercising again!!

going to try and get my mum to lend me some money :( :(

Okay Chelcie, enough is enough now, you need to stop all this before you start to gain all the weight again.

Tomorrow is another day, put all your picking behind you and get back on the bandwagon - consider your wrists well and truly smacked now.......big hugs too though and hope you can get your motivation and determination back.

You can definitely do it, you are one of the most motivated people on here! You gave me the support to do it and I appreciate that, thank you. You know what your downfall is with the sweets, so you are just going to have to avoid them until you can eat them in moderation.
You can do this! xx

Thank you guys!!

Ok determined dieting head on from now on!

No more picking!!

Fingers crossed for me!!

its a good idea asking your mum to lend you money, you should go to the shop and stock up on some healthy treats. muller light do some choc flavours now to satisfy you if your craving some choc (asda have muller lights on offer at the min for 20p each too), get some suger free jelly in the fridge for if you fancy some sweets ( i read somewhere you can eat shed loads of this without doing hardly any damage) and for if you feel lazy and want a quick snack do what ive done. i made a huge tub of salad from peppers red&white onions, celery, cucumber, beansprouts, mushrooms and mixed salad bags and put it in the freezer and then take it out as i need it.

try and stay focused chick, you can do it, youve came so far!!! xxx

Ohh!

Im loving the jelly Idea!

Thats what I was thinking... I need something like fat free that I can nibble on!

Might get some fresh carrot and take carrot sticks!

I love seafood sticks.. They have like no fat but have alot of carbs.. Whats your opinions on these? x

i love to chop up carrots and celery and dip them in 0%fat fromage frais or low fat houmous or light philadelphia, i find them really moreish.
the seafood sticks id say go with just be careful because overdoing carbs causes mood swings and can make you irritable and tired.
what about little packets of raisins and nuts also? you could go to a health food shop and pick up huge bags cheap and take small amounts to work with you for snacking xx

Are nuts not really fattening?

Had a wee pot of rowntrees jelly today!

Gonna make some jelly up tonight :)

Back