struggling....

calafek

Hey all! Hope your all doing well....
Im in the middle of week 2 and struggling a little..I ate a veggie finger yesterday???:confused:Hope it doesnt spoil my hard work?? Anybody else had a moment like that.......I keep reading all of your posts and that is spurring me on;)thank you..
I just need to do this so much but success seems so far away..... Anyone got any good tips on how to keep focused... keep up the good work everyone! xxxx Thanks:)

hey you have had a little blip. stay focussed and you will love the results. i try to get busy and be distracted. try to limit opportunuties to pick - i know that is difficult if you are cooking for others.
good luck

Cal I can understand what your feeling as I am also struggling and can't believe how hard it is after an easy 1st and 2nd week.

Hang in there though as much as you can

Hi Calafek,
sorry you feel a struggle, but glad you haven't left one little blip spoil the rest of the diet. Anyone who picks, eats and continues to do so says it is harder to get back on it, so make sure that's the last time otherwise you will make a very tough road for yourself. Make sure you are drinking the water and taking the shakes at proper intervals, all these things help. If I ever wonder why I am doing this I come on here and look at the photos of before and after which people have posted and find similarities with some. Don't look at success as being a thing in the future, just set a goal which is achievable in a few weeks, or look to the next weigh in only, that way you will have mini goals which will keep you more focused.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Hi Calafek

I had a bit of a blip a week past Saturday, my 3rd week. I just took my eye off the goal for a split second and BANG, before I knew it I was eating things i should have.

I realised straight away how futile it was after all my hard work, and got back on track on the Sunday.

My WI is Thurs so I thought all would be ok..but I lost 2.2lbs (1kg). I kept thinking how much more I COULD have lost and how stupid it was. I just had to accept I had a little tumble, but it made me more determined to not let it happen again.

I also realised that I wanted to lose weight more than eat and that now I had to just keep myself in check...so easy to let our guard down and we are all doing this for a reason as we have problems with overeating, etc......

I hope you are raring to go again...your goal is achievable but just take it a week at a time and give yourself little goals to look forward to and once reached then maybe treat yourself to something nice,,,,NON FOOD though:)

Have a good week and keep focussed.

Thanks to all who posted messages of support, I haven't faltered since the attack of the veggie finger!! Looking forward to us all having a successful week and weigh in!
We can do this!!!!! XX calaFek

Good attitude calafek!

I suspect the key is not to beat yourself up about the initial wobbles but to get your head down and just plough on through sticking 100%. It's possible that a wobble can set your weight loss back for that week, but at the same time the losses on LT are so fab that you have to concentrate on them and the good things about LT and getting to healthy weight :)

Back