struggling

sugababy60

i've only started SW. I'm going for my second WI tonight and i had a bit of a blip over the weekend with chocolate i lost 4 lbs last week which was fantastic but not holding my breath for tonight i may be looking at a gain. I like the plan and am following the Extra easy one but my problem is i can only stick eating fruit for so long and then my will power weakens and i long for chocolate and biscuits and all the bad things and i can never stop at one and they all have such high syns. Any suggestions as to what i can do i try to eat plenty at mealtimes

If your 'blip' was only over the weekend, it may not affect your WI tonight, it usually takes a day or two for the body to adjust, so if you get back on track today you probably won't have much of a disaster.

Good luck with your WI tonight, and don't worry you are not on your own we all fall by the wayside sometimes especially at the weekend, so you'll soon be losing again. X

thanks for your reply yes i'll just get back on track today and start planning my meals again and i'll soon start losing again :)

hello, maybe you need to plan some treats in your day using your syns.
my downful is crisps and walkers are 9 syns a packet so i now try to have quavers or some other low syned type.
on this plan you can eat between meals if you are hungry and not just fruit, i found that ryvita minis are good when i am craving biscuits especially the sweet chilli ones

good luck with weigh in tonight and let us know how you get on

Plan some choccie into your day with your syns. There's no need to miss anything on SW - and if you miss something, you'll OD on it when you do have it. I used to love CurlyWurlys and Taz bars - just enough to take the edge of any craving.

Or have you tried Choccie options with quark? V. low syn. Muller Light choccie yoghurts (the new range - well, I'd never seen them before when I went home in February) are gorgeous and might fill the need. How about a low-fat chocolate mousse?

And what fruit are you having? Sometimes, when I've just had oranges or apples etc, I get bored too so now I try and mix it up a lot - cherries and grapes, melons, mangoes. Something to give your tastebuds a different shot.

But if you want chocolate, have it. Just remember to syn it and keep track.

Good luck tonight and remember to let us know how you do.

xx

hi I had a big blip last week ate chocolate a couple of times and didnt count the sins, felt really bad about it as you do. But I got back on the wagon, lots of us fall off it from time to time. Just give it another go, get back on track. I lost a pound wasnt expecting that after my blip, but trust me give it another go...

I found that cadbury mini animals in the multipacks are 6 or 6 1/2 syns per bag so it satisfies the bikkie and the chokkie craving in one and I find I do neeeeed to build in a treat for myself with the syns or once I start I cann't stop eating choc and biks. good luck with weigh in xx

hi

i have been doing the eating plan for several weeks now and i still have days that i struggle with. Dont beat yourself up over the bad days. Be proud of your good days, and like it was mentioned earlier, try to syn your chocolate into your diet.

Back