Green Days sts.... again

eddiesmum2002

So for the last few weeks, even within my weekly syns I've sts on green :-( gonna have to switch to red as EE doesn't agree with me. Gutted cause I'm constantly hungry on red. X

I'm on EE/Green and have decided to cut my carbs a bit. Not as far as red, but just weigh out the recommended portion sizes.

I've always mixed my week up with EE, Red & Green but have decided to do a full week of each to see which works best for me, last week I did all EE and only lost 1/2 a lb :cry: I'm doing Green this week and Red next week and which ever one has the greatest weight loss will be what i'm sticking too to loose my last 2 stone :)

Good luck with the red days. I only do Green as I am veggie and have managed to lose 6 1/2lbs since 8 Aug. I hope the change works for you :D

Walter do you have a fooddiary I could peek at? Thanks guys :) xx

Hun. A quote from your own diary from 6 days ago below. Have you though it might that weekly syns don't agree with you, rather than Green Days being the problem?

'Friday day 6 yet again epic fail... friggin proud for owning up though! Flexi synned again today. A gain next week is inevitable but at least I know & understand why...here goes...

Breakfast:
28g fruit and fibre (heb), milk (hea), banana. Coffee.

Lunch: (Pub grub.....)
Gammon steaks fat removed, jacket potato, small tub of butter (3 syns?) Ketchup (2 syns), 2 x eggs and pineapple. Fat for cooking (3 syns).

Tea;
Chicken breast, reggae reggae sauce (6 syns), lettuce, cucumber. Fruit and fibre (5 syns), banana, muller light.

Snacks:
Maryland cookies 6 (18 syns omg!)
McDonald's hot chocolate (10 syns?)

Approx 40g odd syns ...
Just gonna accept it and move on xx '

You say yourself you were expecting a gain, so a maintain is actually a bit of a result.

Back