STS ... ALL the time?!?!

sugar_snap123

On the 21st June ... I weighted 12 stone 1.5
today I am weighing in at 12 stone 0.5
So that is a measly 1 pound lost in 2 and a half weeks.
I really dont know what to do ... I have my holiday in 9 and half weeks so to get down to what I want to get down to thats a stone and half lighter ... 2.5lbs a week.

I am going to the gym and swimming, and my measurements are not changing anymore.
I am stuck and feel like I am fighting a losing battle. I am thinking of getting strict for a week and see how this affects the diet.
For example - menu 1
Breakfast, poached egg on 1 small slice of toast
Lunch - chicken salad
Dinner - Chicken breast with steamed veg.

Snacks - fruit.

And this kind of diet might kick start everything for me??

Advise please :(
xxx

Hey sweetie. I know how much it sucks. If you look at my WW stats you'll see. I was around the same weight as you and the scales wouldnt shift :(
SO this week I started calorie counting rather than pointing, Im having between 1100-1200 a day (I know its low but I wanted to kickstart the scales) Ive been having sneaky peaks, I shant say what Ive lost as I dont want to jinx it for my WI on Monday, but hell yeah the scales have shifted. Ive been strict, not had any alcohol or ww snacks, Ive just had fruit, sugar free jelly and yogurts for a treat. If you think you can stick at it for a couple of weeks, DO IT as Im sure the scales will move for you again x x x

your the same as myself,i joined on 24th of june.1st weigh in lost half a pound:( and today i lost 1 lb:(,,had a chat with my leader this morn and she said i could drop 2 points as i feel i'm trying to make up points constantly as i cant eat them,,and ended up eating tons of ww snacks just to get up my points!!!going to drink more water and just try stick with,,best of luck will keep an eye out for you:)

thanks for the support.
I sneakily weigh myself everyday anyway lol. Its a habit now.

I think I will take your advice Riotgrrrrl. Sounds like a plan! I went for a swim this morning aswell - just trying to do anything to get this going! You have done fantastically though - Go you!!! We are almost at the same weight I think? I am 12stone now exactly. was 12.11 when I started?

Today I have eaten
Crunchy nut for breakfast
WW soup and 2 slices of bread for lunch.
And for dinner I am having a lean pork steak with veg and a jacket potato.
So well under the limit for today - perhaps 17points out of 20? I will have some strawberries and a ww yoghurt after too.

Wish me luck guys ... got my WI day Monday. If I havent lost anything I think I might cry lol.

xx

thanks for the support.
I sneakily weigh myself everyday anyway lol. Its a habit now.

I think I will take your advice Riotgrrrrl. Sounds like a plan! I went for a swim this morning aswell - just trying to do anything to get this going! You have done fantastically though - Go you!!! We are almost at the same weight I think? I am 12stone now exactly. was 12.11 when I started?

Today I have eaten
Crunchy nut for breakfast
WW soup and 2 slices of bread for lunch.
And for dinner I am having a lean pork steak with veg and a jacket potato.
So well under the limit for today - perhaps 17points out of 20? I will have some strawberries and a ww yoghurt after too.

Wish me luck guys ... got my WI day Monday. If I havent lost anything I think I might cry lol.

xx

Good luck sweetie. I WI on Monday too. If Monday sucks for you come and join me on the dark side and do some calorie counting :D

Ive been very good and strict all week, however ive got a whopping 500 calories left to consume this evening. I plan to have a few cheeky vodkas and PRAY TO GOD it doesnt make me gain in the morning. I shall cry myself silly if I gain LOL. Urrrgh I hate being a slave to my scales:(

Back