STS, halfway and need to galvanise myself!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I need a kick up the bum from you all! I'm halfway now, I can fit in nearly all my old clothes and this is usually the time when I give up and go away and put it all back on! NOT THIS TIME! I've been ok with the food side (God bless EE!) but I've been letting things slip with the wine at the weekends, so short of divorcing OH (who buys the stuff!) I shall have to put a cunning plan into motion and exercise some willpower as well as my body! I got a food diary last night so hopefully that will help. I shall also give OH a severe talking to!

I know what you mean judi! The dreaded wine is getting me at the moment and because i go on holiday next week i keep thinking its ok i will be on holiday next week look how well ive done so far!! I am at the lightest i have been in years and everything fits me but i am so worried that i am going to go on hols and then give up! So like you i need a kick up the bum for this week!!

So anyone who can do a good kick up the bum please do feel free!!!

Come on Judi!

You may have given up and let things slide at this point before, but it's different this time. This time you're fitter, with all your exericse...so you're more toned and loving the benefits that it's giving you in addition to being slimmer!

Forget the wine...it's what I miss most too. OH and I are big wine fans and have a lovely, well-stocked cellar and he's always getting new stuff and suggesting we open a bottle. But then he says things to me such as 'eyes on the prize' and I realise that I can have one glass (and he the rest of the bottle! Hm, how does that work out?!) But for you...short term pain for long term gain! Grab that willpower and drink that instead!

This time you're doing Extra Easy, you're focused, you're an inspiration to loads of us SWers on here, you dish out fantastic advice, and you're going to be a consultant... so what more a kick up the derriere do you need?!

Halfway there...all downhill from now on! x

Morning Judi, so the other half buys the wine does he? And then I suppose he pins you to the floor and pours it down your throat while you try desperately to fight him off does he?. Ner, didn't think so. So whats to do hun, give in to the extras and have the extra wine or behave yourself and get to goal. You can make this Extra Easy which works (as you know very well with fantastic results) or Extra Hard which won't. Your choice! BIG KICK UP BUM COMMING NOW:asskick:Now be good and have a fantastic day, them clothes will be falling off you very soon if you do.xx

:whip::whip::whoopass: ....there, consider yourselves to be told off!!! Lol!

You can do this, but you have to be in the right frame of mind.

xxx

You're all right! I sat OH down, (gave him his B'day card!) and read him the riot act! Hepromised to behave or I shall send him to the naughty step! Now I am making a cunning plan of menus for the week and have bought 2 bottles of wine for the week, one of which will be opened for said Bday tonight and I'll have one glass and report back!
Thanks girls I knew I could count on you!

Well done for the determination!!!
Hubby and I have an agreement that I have to have planned my evening meal before he announces that he's having a curry from the takeaway. - I hate wasting food, so I know I wont go off track if my stuff has been planned!
Silly, but it works for me!! Lol

:asskick: Well you asked for it Judi, but I don't think you will need it your determination to succeed with keep you on track.

Enjoy your DH's birthday today and your glass of wine. X

Back