Soup and bread-200 cals
Yoghurt-91 cals
Creme egg-150
Cheese crisps-87 cals
chicken sandwich with spaghetti hoops and fries- 800
creme egg- 150
1628 cals

Last edited:
I was in a local shop the other day and they were selling 10xcreme eggs for a £. Took all my will power to walk away, I'd have eaten them all in a couple of days x

10!!! I couldnt have walked away! Only thing is tho most are going out of date so dont taste as nice..doesnt stop me eating them tho! x

These weren't out until November, but there's no way they would have lasted until then x

Today
Cereal 150 cals
2 buscuits- 64 cals
Small ham sandwich- 140 cals
Yoghurt-61 cals
Peach-40 cals
Satsuma-25 cals
Walnut slice-150 cals
fish with chips and peas
lemon tart-
1442 total

Last edited:
Today
cheese and ham sandwich-216 cals
yoghurt- 91 cals
satsuma-25 cals
332 so far
Half a muffin
Sweets
Chicken dinner with veg n yorkshires
Chocolate cake
1663 total

Last edited:
So total gain at 40 weeks is 17lb! Cant complain with that as in the last three weeks I have not skimped in the slightest. Lets hope baby hurrys up now.........

I passed! I got an old banger and have been mooching about can't believe the difference it makes! Yeh I hope he hurrys up the midwife said yesterday that if his head gets any lower he will fall out and I have feeling pressure so fingers crossed! How are you getting on? X

Well baby Noah finally arrived 3 days over last Friday the 7th weighing 7lb 3oz He is a little sweetheart :) I had been getting pains for a few days prior and felt rotten on the Friday, started getting quite bad contractions from 7pm and when I went to the toilet at 9pm I had red blood. I rang the hospital who told me to come in, got there for 09:50 and when they checked I was fully diated and he arrived 10:19! It was utter madness and I felt a bit shocked and traumatied by the quickness of it all and kind of preferred my previous delivery as at least I had diamorphone to take the edge of but I'm grateful for the quickness of it all!
My total gain was 17lb I weighed the next day as was curious to see what the loss would be and showed a 8lb loss and I have weighed this morning and have lost a further 6lb! Which makes 14lb off in total. I'm still all jelly but I'm really pleased! x

Back