STS this week :(

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by emilyj, 25 June 2011 Social URL.

1. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    well thats just great, last week I lost 6.5lbs and this week I stay the same:mad: I do think that last week was a bit of a false loss as I had had a upset tummy the night before!!!!! hhhhhmmmm what will next week bring lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    its irritating but try to look at average weight loss. 6.5 and nil = 3.25 a week - perfect!

GSQ

4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    As you say, last week you'd had an upset tummy, so last week's wi was probably unrealistically low, with your 6.5lb loss. If you'd weighed a couple of days later it would probably have gone up a couple of lbs, which you've then lost. As GSQ says, it's still over 3lbs a week loss, which is what you should be expecting. Just keep focused on it, the weight will go :)

5. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Aw honey try not to be discouraged as 6.5lb was quite a big loss last week (I only lost 1 lb) as GSQ and Rachel says it's still over 3lb per week averaged out and you should be chuffed with that. Keep up the good work - in dying to get under the 13st that's my next goal

BF

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.