sts

Aww hun, sometimes these things happen. I can understand why you feel dissapointed but don't give in. I had a week where i lost 0.75 lb and was feeling down over it but next week....wooosh i lost 5 lbs. Hang in there!!

look at your loss so far, it's so good to loose over 2 stone
I think that you have to judge over 4 weeks as you can loose approx. a stone a month, you've done so good, and next week'll be an ace loss I'm sure

x

i hope so! im running out of funds!

Me too! hubby borrowed some money a while ago- I know its weird that we dont just have one account but this was savings from a childhood fund thing of mine but I kinda need at least some of it back soon!

Do not fear Netty! I was exactly the same last week (zilch for the first time) but am on target for about 3-4 lbs this week...I hope...fingers crossed....!!! Stick at it and next week will be better xx

how many weeks have you been ss? You might need an 810 week.

Maybe try an 810 week to see if that gives you a head start? My scales are driving me mad at the moment and if I've had a pants week at weigh in, I'm going for an 810 week next week!

Could also be drinking too much water, I'm one of the unlucky ones who retains water if I drink a sip too much!!

Back