stuck again...

gonnabesmall

is doin this
hi all monday again and another weigh in and sts.
did lose 3llb last week and totally stuck to it this week and stayed the same . i was hoping to lose just a pound to reach my stone.
am i doin this right last week had a few red days couple of green and extra easy at the weekend.i havent really eaten much this week a lot of soups for dinner,mainly fruit and yougurt for breakfast and a good tea all within what i should be having.
does anyone have any ideas
i know sts is better than putting on but would still like to of had a loss this week.
is it best to do maybe 1 green week then do a week on original then maybe a week of extra easy?
aiming to loose just a pound a week every week untill christmas half a stone i would be thrilled with.need to get in a 14 ha ha.
i do my wii fit for half hour each day have four children under 7 to run round after too.tell you what i leave scorch marks somedays when i dont stop ha ha
any ideas any one please...pretty please x

Did you get enough fibre this week? If you've not eaten as much as normal it might be you're not eating enough. Just make sure your meals are a good balance of free foods and where possible, speed foods. Get plenty of fibre too and drink lots of water.
I've had a stagnant period recently and been on plan - it is annoying but hopefully it's just body re-adjusting self or the like.

Stick with it, I am sure you'll get the stone next week xxx

Hey Hun, it may be that your body is taking a while to "catch up" with SW and the exercise. Sometimes are bodies don't do what we necessarly expect them to!

Has you consultant checked your food dairies to see if there is anything that may be holding you back?? You may also want to post your food diary on here and get some advise from the guys here. x

Sorry to read that you STS this week Hun...did your Consultant give you any advice?
Are you making sure that you are writing it all down and only having 1 HeA and 1 HeB on an EE day?
I have found that I sts if I have more EE days and generally try not to have too many of them.
Have you got a diary on here...I will go and have a look in a moment to see.
I know how frustrating it can be to be so good and stick to plan 100% and not see any benefits from it, but stick with it and things will catch up eventually Hun.

xxxx

Sounds like you are doing it fine mate.

Try and look at it as an average- you said you wanted to lose 1lb a week, so if you lost 3lb last week you are still up on that goal.

If you have truly (TRULY!) stuck to plan then it may just be a fluctuation in water retention- it could be a simple case of a particular time of the month, eating too much salty food, not drinking enough, etc.

If you are sticking to plan- whether that be red/green or EE- the weight loss will show over time. I know it is frustrating not to have instant results, but if you stick at it, it will catch up

xxx

thanks girls,i dont go to class as i cant afford to.have been doin this on my own for i think about 8 weeks now and up till now have lost 13llb which is pretty good i think.
when i say havent eaten a lot i mean 4 tea 1 night had slimming world chips ,ham-heb,2 poached eggs and mushy peas.1 nite chicken curry all free on green but b choiced chicken.salad and syn free quiche.i have a small breakfast mostly fruit as havent got time to cook anything dinner mainly soup.and really a good sized tea.usually use my sins on a curly wury or have fruit with creme fresh which i sin.
so i dont know stuck like i say.
i did lose 3llb last week the 2 weeks before i sts so i think a 3llb loss was great but want it to keep coming off dont want to stick to this all week and sts.feel a bit annoyed really
bugger it this weekend gonna have my chinese takeaway ive been yearning for ha ha

Hey Hun, I do SW at home too as I can't afford the extra a week. When you mentioned that you had lost 13lb already it really struck a chord with me. When I lost my first stone I found that for a few weeks it was as if my body was saying no more and I struggled to loose anymore for a couple of weeks and then I started to slowly loose again. I guess it is just your body stalling as it may be a little shocked at the weight you have lost so far. I hope that from here you start to loose again and enjoy your chinese, you have done fab so far and a treat every now and again does you wonders. x

thank you all.
i will stick to this i am determined to see that size 14.
its strange cos ive lost nearly a stone and i really dont notice it in my clothes or anything.my friends can notice but i do feel the same/
i feel healthier for not picking at bad foods all day when i look back to what i used to eat WOW.never again.
this is the smallest ive been since having my 4 children but i know when i go into a shop and i can actually look at somthing in a 14 thats when il feel good.i still go in now and straight away go for a 18/20 strange huh.
but like a trooper i will carry on and i think il have a green week so fingers crossed il have a loss this week BUT will that 1 chinese meal muck up a good week?

Hey Hun, god I could be writting this!! I still don't really notice a difference 23lb later, my Mum has told me not to loose much more for fear I will get "slimmers diease" not sure what that is!!! Bless her!! I wouldn't worry too much about 1 chinese, if you are on a green day then you aren't so bad as you can eat loads of rice and noodles and have a flexi syn day where you have a maximum syn in your head but don't go over it and then the next day start afresh. Jeez hun if you don't treat yourself once in a while then you would be miserable xx

It's disheartening when you don't get the results you want isn't it? A few weeks back I was really good and only lost 1/2lb but then the following week I lost 2 1/2lb and I didn't do much different. I bloat a lot so maybe that one week I over did it on the carbs. They are a killer for me, especially if I eat bread too late at night. it tends to show on the scales the following morning.

Stick at it, we all have bad weeks but everyone here is in the same boat but luckily we have eachother for support. I haven't been to group for 2 weeks because i was too shamed but my group consultant called me and gave me a boost so I will be there this Thursday.

Well done on losing 13lb, that is excellent...especially because you did it on your own.

Good luck
Hayley xxxx

Hey Hun, god I could be writting this!! I still don't really notice a difference 23lb later, my Mum has told me not to loose much more for fear I will get "slimmers diease" not sure what that is!!! Bless her!! I wouldn't worry too much about 1 chinese, if you are on a green day then you aren't so bad as you can eat loads of rice and noodles and have a flexi syn day where you have a maximum syn in your head but don't go over it and then the next day start afresh. Jeez hun if you don't treat yourself once in a while then you would be miserable xx
and if i have a chinese i usaully have big tin of chicken chow mein,half bag of chips,egg fried rice and curry sauce o and a few prawn crackers.god that sounds so bad mind you the kids have some of that too,its not all mine honestly,but i could eat it till its coming out of my ears lol.

was meant to say i dont always have both a choices somtimes only have a dash of milk in my tea and dont always have both b choices either usually have just the 1.is it best if i have them both i know its one or two a choices ??????
also was time of month last week thinking about it.
gonna stick to green this week i think
vegtable stir fry tonight i think no chicken as i 4got to take it out
think i will also lay off the extra easy for a while 2 and do a full green week see how that goes x

Back