Stuck Again!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by gevaudan, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. gevaudan

gevaudan Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Sorry, I'm stuck again. I went for lunch at Chilangos (Mexican) today and have no idea how to begin pointing what I had:

Romaine Lettuce
    Vegetarian bean chilli (pinto and black beans, refried without oil)
    Tomato coriander and red onion salsa
    Some cooked peppers!

Any advice would be much appreciated!:help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi!

I eat at Tortilla quite regulary, and because they don't have have their nutritional info I use this site as a guide Nutritional Calculator | Qdoba Mexican Grill

The restaurant does very very similar stuff - and you can select individually the stuff you have :) First select what you had e.g. a burrito (there is an option withing the burrito layout that allows you to select 'naked', so without the wrap)

Hope it helps!

4. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry - forgot to say, this will only give you the nutritional info. So then you'll need to work out the points with an online calc or the Points calc if you have one :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.