On my way to be Slim Food Diary Perth WA

Well its starts today my food diary

Breakfast: Scrambled egg (No Milk), Tomatoes and Beans on Slice of 9 Grain Bread 4.5Syns, Cup Black Tea

Mid-Morning: Cup Black Tea 2 Finger KitKat (was a 4 finger one but broke it in half other half in Freezer) 5.5Syns

Lunch: Jacket Potato with 30g Cheddar (HEA) John West Tuna Tempter 2.5Syns, Tsp Low Fat Mayonaise 0.5Syns Sugar Free Cordial

Dinner: Beef n Bean SW Chilli with Salad (Lettuce, Mushrooms, Tomato, Capsicum/Peppers & Mushrooms) Apple, Sugar Free Cordial

Total Syns = 13Syns

LOL well I thought I bought a bag of mini KitKats I would eat all of them without thinking as unable to buy just the 2 Finger ones here, so light bulb moment:innocent002: freeze half and only let myself have it as a treat next week on Sunday if I have the Syns available :).

SW Beef n Bean Chilli is awesome and I could just live on it, but have printed off the eating on a Budget for this week so will be making things like burgers, special fried rice, spaghetti bolognese, etc so will see what if anything happens with the scales. Have also taken a leaf out of your comments and bought more Sugar Free Cordial to make sure my fluids are kept up as I hate water and not really a zero Fizzy drink person.

Enjoy and remember the freezer is yer friend have a great week ahead:scale:

Food Diary Day 2

Due to different brands and not being able to get Mullerlight Yoghurt some Syns needed to cover the food.

Breakfast: Yopliat Forme Zero 2.5Syns, Melon, Cup of Tea with Milk 0.5Syns, Wholemeal bread Woolworths 1x HE(b) 1x 4Syns as from 650g loaf

Lunch: Jacket Potato, 30g Cheddar HE(a), Baked beans, Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Sugar Free Cordial

Dinner: Turkey Leg all skin removed, Peas, Carrots, Sweetcorn, Cup Tea with Milk 0.5Syns

In Between: Apple x1 Banana x1 Cups of Tea x2 1Syn

I measure my milk out each day for my drinks but roughly its 0.5Syns for dash of milk.

Total Syns = 8.5

Hope this helps someone out there :)

Food Diary Day 3 So far going well maybe this is the diet I always needed :)

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix HE(b) and loads of Banana with Milk Semi skimmed HE(a), Cup of Tea with Milk

Mid Morning: Apple, Sugar Free Cordial 500mls

Lunch: Tuna, Onion, Cucumber, Red Onion and Lettuce, 500mls S/F Cordial

Dinner: Rice, Ham, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Spring onion Stir Fried, Cup of Tea with Milk

Feeling positive and the 2 Fingers of KitKat is still in the freezer so must be doing something this healthy eating plan as would have gobbled it up before now:innocent002:

Day 4

Well I did the dreaded thing and stood on my scales before weigh in day :doh: and to my amazement have lost a total of 0.8kgs since getting my head into gear with the Healthy Eating at SW. However its not a case of yeah this works have a treat its don't go into old territory and start eating crap!

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs (2 eggs) with Milk from allowance HE(a), Baked beans and Fat Free Bacon, Cup of tea with milk

Mid Morning: 500mls S/F Cordial

Lunch: Turkey, Lettuce, Tomato, 1 Slice Wholemeal HE(b), 1 Slice Wholemeal Bread 4 Syns (650g loaf) Cup Tea with milk

Mid Afternoon: Kiwi Fruit, 500mls S/F Cordial

Dinner: SW Recipe Cottage Pie Undone, Broccoli, Cauliflower & Mashed Potato 500mls S/F Cordial

:p
Day 4

Well I did the dreaded thing and stood on my scales before weigh in day :doh: and to my amazement have lost a total of 0.8kgs since getting my head into gear with the Healthy Eating at SW. However its not a case of yeah this works have a treat its don't go into old territory and start eating crap!

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs (2 eggs) with Milk from allowance HE(a), Baked beans and Fat Free Bacon, Cup of tea with milk

Mid Morning: 500mls S/F Cordial

Lunch: Turkey, Lettuce, Tomato, 1 Slice Wholemeal HE(b), 1 Slice Wholemeal Bread 4 Syns (650g loaf) Cup Tea with milk

Mid Afternoon: Kiwi Fruit, 500mls S/F Cordial

Dinner: SW Recipe Cottage Pie Undone, Broccoli, Cauliflower & Mashed Potato 500mls S/F Cordial
I’m intrigued by the cottage pie undone, did the roof come off?? :p

Back