Stuck on syn values!

Linda_1983

Hi everyone, i have just started SW yesterday and need some help! First of all, I was wondering how many syns are in stuffed chicken olives if I am having an original red meal?
My second question is if I choose to alternate the meals between green and red, does this alter how many syns per day im allowed, or healthy extras? Im confused!!
Thankyou so much in advance!

Hi and welcome! not sure about stuffed chicken olives but the red/green is easy - syns are the same between 5-15 on all three plans, will try and find the chicken syns and let you know...

You would need to tell us all the ingredients and the amounts that were used in order to work out the syns.

Bread will have syns of about 4.5 for a medium slice unless it was wholemeal and you were using it for your HEB.

Chicken is free on red if all fat is removed.

You're not supposed to alternate red and green meals in one day (if thats what you meant) you should pick one and stick to it all day.

If you want to mix them thats a whole different plan (mix to max i think?) you would need to search to find out about it though :)

You can do extra easy on slimming world which is both plans mixed together :) Sounds like that may be best for you

Becca xx

Back