Stuck to plan and have put 2lb on :(

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
Just weighed myself expecting a loss as I have stuck to plan since my last group weight in the Monday before last only to see I have gained 2lbs :( I know the difference in my scales and the groups scales as I checked for the weeks before I stopped going to meeting.

Was feeling really positive about going it alone and was enjoying my meals - feel really deflated now.

Stop weighing yourself on your own scales!

This is the reason why you shouldnt. Wait and see what the class scales say Hun.

xx

Stop weighing yourself on your own scales!

This is the reason why you shouldnt. Wait and see what the class scales say Hun.

xx

i am not going to class anymore - can't afford it right now so I set to go it alone all positive, gahhh. Probably should have made that clearer.

My scales at home are very finnecky, even the slightest movement can screw them up. What about weighing weekly in boots? That might eliminate scale fail ;)

have you weighed just once? when i weigh at home the first time i step on the scales i'm about 4lb heavier, then i step on again and it goes down to normal. i then get on again and its the same reading as the 2nd attempt.

home scales are a bit rubbish, the boots scales idea is a good one x

Back