Stuck???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by festivalfairy, 25 May 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Ok heres my problem.......

On 6th June taking my lil sister to london and we planned it months ago going to see Chicago (i like to spoil her even though shes a brat at times lol) and b4 hand was going for a meal booked a table and everything and now shes really looking forward to it do i risk eating low card dish like a chicken and some salad ?? Or do i cancel the table and get her some food from hotel? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elena

Elena Full Member

Hope someone replies to your problem hon as I have a similar situations coming up. One is a joint 30th restaurant nightmare and the other one is a pre wedding restaurant meal with the wedding the next day. If I was staying at home I could cope but we are staying in a hotel the night before the wedding.

:cry:

4. sassey50kg

sassey50kg determined to be thin!

I would ask your sis if she wouldnt mind eating alone, you can sit there with just a water.
    If she really does mind then just stick to plain chicken/fish with green veg/salad with no dressing (which I think is harder to stick to then not eating at all!)
    I would speak to her as sson as poss so you arent fretting about it, and have a great time.
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.