Student / nights

doingthisforme

Hi guys i have just joined slimming world (last night), however i am a student nurse and i am due to do 2 night shifts this week. I forgot to ask at class is there anything i do different when working nights?? or do i just keep the same routine :confused:

when i do my night shifts i always make sure im prepared, taking food as sometimes staff order food in!
I usually have a small snack when i wake up e.g. banana and yoghurt. I then have a big tea before i go to work! I take a mullerlight and a piece of fruit to work, and use my syns on something like a bagel.
Personally i find i dont eat as much when working night shifts as i would during the day! Its just getting used to eating at weird times.
Good luck :]

when i do my night shifts i always make sure im prepared, taking food as sometimes staff order food in!
I usually have a small snack when i wake up e.g. banana and yoghurt. I then have a big tea before i go to work! I take a mullerlight and a piece of fruit to work, and use my syns on something like a bagel.
Personally i find i dont eat as much when working night shifts as i would during the day! Its just getting used to eating at weird times.
Good luck :]

Thank you i will definatley take this on board x

Back