• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stuffed Chicken Breast! ...

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
oooo errrr Cheryl! hehe

Um well ive got soft cheese ... ive got ham mushrooms onions peppers so was just wondering about what and how and etc etc !

As you can tell ill never be a delia!

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
If you have all of that just mix it all together and put in the middle. You need to slice the side of the chicken so that you can get it in. If you do it on a George put the chicken in so that the open bit is facing the back otherwise it will fall out!! Just cook it and all should be great and tasty!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
When I was on Slimmg World I used to have a lush dinner on an original day which was chicken breast stuffed with minibabybel lights and wrapped in bacon to stop it falling out.....mmmmmm was delish.....anyone know the points of minibabybel lights??

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
Babybell cheddar light is 1.5 points each and babybell light is 1 point each :)

Think I might be making stuffed chicken! :D

x

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Oh i cant wait for tea tonight! im so excited! ... Im doing paprika wedges and coleslaw with salad to go with it ! Ohhhhhhhhh roll on tea time! lol

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Goodness me it was lush! altho umm alot of points by the time id wrapped it in bacon (doh) ... and umm it was so nice i had an extra half a breast! ... Oh my !

Think ill save this meal for an after w.i evening off meal! lol ... certainly was yummy and would definatly do again!

I even stuffed a red pepper with the mix and baked in oven! that was delish! and had a sweet kick to it!

Did anyone else make these?

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Hi Laura , i sliced my chick breast and mixed up elf cheese with garlic and herb with mushrooms and onion and stuffed the chicken with it and wrapped roun a slice of bacon and grilled on the george foreman! I think you could bake these in the oven .... I have done them in foil before but they ended up really bland ..

defo worth a go they were gorgeous!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Yeah i would think so as long as you point it ! .. i dont see why not anyway lol

Hi Laura , i sliced my chick breast and mixed up elf cheese with garlic and herb with mushrooms and onion and stuffed the chicken with it and wrapped roun a slice of bacon and grilled on the george foreman! I think you could bake these in the oven .... I have done them in foil before but they ended up really bland ..

defo worth a go they were gorgeous!

may i ask a really silly question what is elf cheese and where can you buy it...what kinda cheese is this?x

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Extra Low Fat cheese! .... its very low in points and the flavoured ones are yummy!