• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Original Stuffed on Red!

Well, today is my first proper red day in a while because ive been doing green due to a cash flow situation.

Im absolutly stuffed and im never bustin a gut on red!

So far ive had:

B - Scrambled egg, quorn sausage and mushrooms. Fruit Salad and 2 x aplen lights

L - SW Quiche, Tuna Salad and 227g baked potato

I feel like im ready to burst and i normally eat loads more on red days.

I wonder if its my bodies reaction to the green days ive been doing recently because i havent been feeling as full off them as i normally do?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Do you know what though honey, apart from your tuna (I'm not sure what was in your quiche) you have eaten lots and lots of Superfree foods! That could totally be a Green day, you've just modified how you eat. Once something you've done for ages becomes too easy or stalls you, slight changes will boost your weight loss.

I reckon if you keep on with the Superfree foods and stick to plan 100% you will see a little weightloss boost this week!

YUM I love red days! Its good to mix them up from time to time for sure, as if my red days start making me feel unusually hungry, then I switch to green for a few then once I am back to red again I am stuffed, brilliant! xxx

Well i normally do red days at least 5 out of 7 but ive been a bit skinted over the past 2 weeks so switched to green.

Its wierd because green normally makes me feel mega full but i think the more i have done it recently the more my body has got used to it.

I've just eaten dinner now and im still really full. I really want to switch back to red until weigh in but i dont know if i can afford it until i get paid next wed :cry: