stuffed pepper/mushroom recipes

Elle86

Does anyone have any stuffed pepper or mushroom recipes?
I love both peppers and mushrooms and don't eat them half as much as Id like to so Im open to any ideas, thanks :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

My boyfriend does two types. A savory mince with onion garlic, layer with the lowest fat cheese for me or a sliced up cheese triangle. Finished with lots o spinach on top.
It's served with salad.

Sometimes he does a kinda resoto rice with lots o veg. Add quorn or mince if you have points left.

He's in work, so I'll nab him when he gets in and ask what quantities he uses.

Half pound o mince easily stuffs four to five peppers!

I norm stuff peppers with a little rice a can of tuna and spices from a fajita pack. Sprinkle a little lowlow cheese on top you point 2 for the tuna and I uses 4 pp worth of rice and 1 pp for cheese so 7 pp in total plus salad

Hi Elle, I do onions, garlick, tomato, tomato paste, peppers, courgettes and mushrooms chopped really small, make like a risiotto with brown rice. I also ad some fresh herbs like basil and rosemary.. Make the risiotto with a little veg stock.. then stuff the peppers in the oven, you can add a little feta cheese on the top.. All free points except the rice, feta and stock, also a little spray oil.. Hope that helps..

Back