stuffed up aready!

mich81

cant believe it, have way through day 3 and ate a breno hippo! cant believe i guess i was fed up with having a head ache....im not even hungry , will these effect my weight loss :cry::cry:

Afraid I don't know. It might a little and if your not in ketosis yet it might make it take a little bit longer. Just keep on the water for the headache.

How many carbs and cals was it? as long as it wasn't over 60g's in total with all the rest of the packs for today, it shouldn't really muck it up. It's your first week as well, so I can't imagine it will total muck your weight loss, I don't really know though im quite new too But just keep going. I took paracetemol when I had a sore head. That;s okay :) As long as its chalky and not the sugar coated kind.

Look at it as a blip, not a stuff up. Suze is right, as long as the carbs aren't horrendously high it shouldn't affect things too much. Actually I have no idea what a breno hippo is! :). Some kind of chocolate?

its a little hippo that kinder make i think?
well this morning i feel so much better no head ache and not so cold( saying that hubby put heating on this morning) so either
a. it totally kicked me out of ketosis
or
b.im totally in it lol
had a sneaky weigh in and in the 3 days ive lost 3 lbs so i dont think i will worry to much x

Hi mich81! I love those Hippos and say well done for just eating the one! lol. Hopefully you're fully into ketosis now so should get easier x

Back