1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

stuffed up aready!

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by mich81, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. mich81

mich81 Member

cant believe it, have way through day 3 and ate a breno hippo! cant believe i guess i was fed up with having a head ache....im not even hungry , will these effect my weight loss :cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cherry-Blossom

Cherry-Blossom I CAN do this

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Afraid I don't know. It might a little and if your not in ketosis yet it might make it take a little bit longer. Just keep on the water for the headache.

4. Suze012

Suze012 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.2lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    How many carbs and cals was it? as long as it wasn't over 60g's in total with all the rest of the packs for today, it shouldn't really muck it up. It's your first week as well, so I can't imagine it will total muck your weight loss, I don't really know though im quite new too But just keep going. I took paracetemol when I had a sore head. That;s okay :) As long as its chalky and not the sugar coated kind.

5. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Look at it as a blip, not a stuff up. Suze is right, as long as the carbs aren't horrendously high it shouldn't affect things too much. Actually I have no idea what a breno hippo is! :). Some kind of chocolate?

6. mich81

mich81 Member

its a little hippo that kinder make i think?
    well this morning i feel so much better no head ache and not so cold( saying that hubby put heating on this morning) so either
    a. it totally kicked me out of ketosis
    or
    b.im totally in it lol
    had a sneaky weigh in and in the 3 days ive lost 3 lbs so i dont think i will worry to much x

7. Chloesmom

Chloesmom Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(17.75%)
    Diet:
    Slim&save
    Hi mich81! I love those Hippos and say well done for just eating the one! lol. Hopefully you're fully into ketosis now so should get easier x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.