Stuffed!

SammyMac

Maybe i'm taking this "eat as much...." thing too literally. I've just packed away syn free chips, small tin baked beans, brocolli & carrots (cos they needed using up) plus an omelette made with three eggs with 42g Mozarella (HEA) and i'm absolutely stuffed! (Green day)

Weigh in day tomorrow :eek: will never have lost this week surely :(

LOL well Seyjay from your avatar photo you ain't looking so bad on it, and your ticker is showing 2lb below target weight. Impressive. Our group leader does keep saying to us every week "you've got to eat it to burn it". Time will tell...

Sounds a lovely meal. Im not brave enough for chips yet, im a carb addict and not sure id be able to stop once i start. The chips would lead to bread and so on.

Yea, i know what you mean and i was kinda afraid of getting on the chips to start with. The first week i made them i did a mix of potato chips and butternut squash chips but this week i just went for it. They really filled me up and i honestly couldn't have eaten another thing.

Lost 1.5lbs at weigh in this week. So good to lose 3 weeks running.

Sammy x

I had syn free chips tonight with the steam micro veg with rice and gravy oooooooooooooo loverly!
im too stuffed like a jacket pot! full to the brim!

sounds luuuush.. when i did SW.. i used to eat synfree chips all the time.. absaloutly lush.. you can deff cook for me someday.. LOL..
Loadsa love..
Cat x x x

Back