Extra Easy Stupid Question!

MrsScandude

I'm so sorry if this has been asked before and I DID do a search but might have been phrasing it wrong. Anyhow, I've been doing SW a long time and lost a fair bit of weight, but tend to do only red and green days as EE doesn't seem to suit. But cos its more convenient I've decided to give it another go.
My question is - say I was having an EE day and I wanted to just have eg a chicken salad, would this be ok as am not having anything 'green'? Probably a really stupid question and I apologise if it is! :)

Yes that's ok :) As long as you have your 1/3 superfree on your plate the rest can be red, green or both together :)

MrsScandude said:
I'm so sorry if this has been asked before and I DID do a search but might have been phrasing it wrong. Anyhow, I've been doing SW a long time and lost a fair bit of weight, but tend to do only red and green days as EE doesn't seem to suit. But cos its more convenient I've decided to give it another go.
My question is - say I was having an EE day and I wanted to just have eg a chicken salad, would this be ok as am not having anything 'green'? Probably a really stupid question and I apologise if it is! :)

As I understand it as long as you have your 2 hex and eat plenty of super free food , then that's fine , a chicken salad ( skin off) is going to be fine , you are not obliged to eat carbs with it but the option is there if you want them , bliss hey !!

Hi mrs scandude, yes as corkscrew said, that is perfectly fine!! good luck, i think EE is the best by far. Last year when i tried it, I just couldnt get my head around it, and didnt trust it after years of red and green, but since joining a few weeks back ive jumped in at the deep end and completely trusted it, and have lost 11 lb in 3 wks, so just give it a go and trust it. good luck!! xxxxxx

Back