Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

stupid stupid me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LucyLou, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. LucyLou

LucyLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    weigh in 2day went really well.
    i decided to have a treat and now i just feel sick! my stomach obviously shrunk!

wont be treating myself again - i went a bit overboard!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awww noooooooo!!! what did u have? just forget about it hun make sure and drink plenty of water to flush it through quicker :)

4. LucyLou

LucyLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i wont tell u what i had (id probably make u hungry:D)

Im just glugging the water now. My belly is aching:sigh:

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Aww, well at least it's a lesson learnt - I used to always have a food related treat after weigh in when I was on SW, but it's just not worth it on this diet. What I do now is have some Coke Zero as my treat, but the ideal thing would be to treat yourself with a non food related thing

Hope you feel better soon x

6. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Bunny is right - learn to treat yourself with non-food related things......we all have to get out of the habit of seeing food as a treat.....as it doesn't give you the feelgood factor you think it will......after all it's too many food treats that have us here in the first place.

7. abz

abz Gold Member

you poor thing. i can only reiterate what the others have said. well done on your weigh in and think of something else to treat yourself. i'm thinking of getting a lush bubble bar post weigh in. something like that...

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.