stupid

thelandlady

hiya, i was doing really well at sw and only needed to lose another lb for my 10%, but this week i ve eaten apple crumble and custard and yesterday at work some flippin jaffa cakes why do i do it ???????:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

some apple crumble and some jaffa cakes are within your syn allowance ! That is what syns are for. If you have gone over your syns for the week then just accept that this week may be a sts and just carry on OP and next week will be a loss

Oh Hun :hug99: we all do it who knows why! I did it when I had half a pound to lose before I got my first stone, I left meeting thinking yes next week I'll do it and the week after I'll nearly be at the next half stone but..... life happens!!!! It gets in the way of what you want to achieve.

You've done really well so far remember that! Try and occupy yourself and turn your back on the food! Literally!! I read your other post re the crumble and custard ;) maybe tell your hubby not to discuss what he's eating with you. I have to look the other way if someone is eating something lovely!

When is your weigh in, any chance of sticking to plan till then..... and even if you don't, just start over. Don't let a minor thing ruin your overall goal. Everest wasn't conquered on the first attempt (well I don't think it was but you know what I mean!) Just wipe it from your memory! Its not what you've done but what you doing to do that will make a difference ;) xx

Some apple crumble and jaffa cakes should be within you syn allowance? If so then it's not going to ruin the diet.

Back