stupid

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by thelandlady, 14 August 2010 Social URL.

1. thelandlady

thelandlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    hiya, i was doing really well at sw and only needed to lose another lb for my 10%, but this week i ve eaten apple crumble and custard and yesterday at work some flippin jaffa cakes why do i do it ???????:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    some apple crumble and some jaffa cakes are within your syn allowance ! That is what syns are for. If you have gone over your syns for the week then just accept that this week may be a sts and just carry on OP and next week will be a loss

4. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Oh Hun :hug99: we all do it who knows why! I did it when I had half a pound to lose before I got my first stone, I left meeting thinking yes next week I'll do it and the week after I'll nearly be at the next half stone but..... life happens!!!! It gets in the way of what you want to achieve.

You've done really well so far remember that! Try and occupy yourself and turn your back on the food! Literally!! I read your other post re the crumble and custard ;) maybe tell your hubby not to discuss what he's eating with you. I have to look the other way if someone is eating something lovely!

When is your weigh in, any chance of sticking to plan till then..... and even if you don't, just start over. Don't let a minor thing ruin your overall goal. Everest wasn't conquered on the first attempt (well I don't think it was but you know what I mean!) Just wipe it from your memory! Its not what you've done but what you doing to do that will make a difference ;) xx

5. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Some apple crumble and jaffa cakes should be within you syn allowance? If so then it's not going to ruin the diet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.