Style help ladies!

zombiegirl

Have been asked to an award ceremony due to some work I did to my employer! There is a chance we could win a national award. It is black tie, and I have this prom dress, I am so unused to wearing nice clothes, how would you style this up? (is a dark metallic bronze)

Attachments

• image-2629976845.jpg
    image-2629976845.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 82
Gorgeous dress! And well done on your weight loss, you're gonna feel like a million dollars on this award night.

I would go for black heels and clutch bag, and as it's such a classic dress channel Audrey Hepburn for the hair/makeup - chic up-do (depending on how long your hair is!) and smokey eye/nude lips. I wouldn't wear a necklace as the detailing on the top is lovely. Possibly a pair of chandelier type earrings.

You must post a pic! x

I love the dress! What size is it?
Just wondering if its a bit too short for that kind of event? Is it knee length or above the knee?

Thanks guys. It is knee length on me as I am very short. I think I will wear my hair up as it is very unruly! The dress is a 14, but it is a very small 14 so I am going to have to be very good! It fits fine now but I am on holiday for 2 weeks between now and then.

Back