Subway Bread

laura35

Hi, Does anybody know if you can use a 6" wheat sub as your heB? I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but worth a shot! lol

No sorry as it is not wholemeal :(

I thought so , booo. Thanks for the help x

Italian/wheat is 9 syns though, I find subway salads are more filling x

Ohh really is that all. So am I right in thinking if I have a subway with that bread and have plain chicken breast or ham and salad but no dressing then I just syn the bread?

Yeah. Turkey/ham/steak etc are free check the slimming world website they have a food optimising topic for Subway somewhere so if you got a turkey/ham watever on wheat/italian its only 9 syns x

this is a great thread i love subway and u feel like your being really nawty but your not betta than a maccy d's any day!

I know it really shocked me how many syns in a mcd's! And mcflurry is like 20 syns!! I used to have these loads!!

Does anyone know syns in wrap? I am going tonight (EE) and thinking ham, turkey, beef with over a 3rd superfree salad and sweet onion sauce at 2 syns.

Will this be 11 syns if go wheat or Italian bread?

Will a wrap be better or worse?

Wraps can be anything from 8 to 12 syns depending on size. They are not listed online so I would probably just go with the bread as at leats you can be sure of the syns and I doubt you would save much by having a wrap.

By the way, be careful with the sauces - yes the sweet onion sauce is 2 syns per serving but a serving is around 20g or just over a tbsp and they usually put loads on. You could easily be talking four times that much or 8 syns just on sauce!

I'd go bread. Wraps are iffy. And you could always ask for just a little sauce then try and judge if its 20g. But even that way i would say you'd be looking at at least 2tbsp. So more like 4 syns than 2.

Back