Subway Italian BMT with Cheese Syns pLEASE

hayleyp86

Hi Guys!!

I have searched for this answer but wondered if anyone could let me know the syn value for a 6inch Italian BMT (with the toasted cheese) sub on herb and cheese bread. I am not too worried as yesterday and before my disgression i hadnt had many syns so should cover but i wanna be 100% this week.

Tah m'dears!!!

xxx

Sub 6 inch, Italian BMT & Cheese Sandwich on White, each

extra easy - 21
Green - 21
Red - 21

This is on white which is 9 syns
The herbs & cheese is 11 syns

so i would say in total without sauce it would be 24 syns

wow! thats kinda scary! I used to have a 12" like everytime I went past the place, especially on a night out! EEK! Is it the bread that makes it quite high?

Christ I would hate to think what my subway syns used to be. Id have a footlong steak and double cheese with tons of southwest sauce haha.... mmmmmm *drools* GOD DAMN YOU SUBWAY FOR BEING SO TASTY!!

:eek: haha on a night out if I felt like being "healthy" I had a footlong meatball with all the trimmings and extra cheese, Instead of a keebab, and it turns out that a large keebab, which I think is 18 syns (without the pitta bread) is healthier!!

Whenever I go to subway I ask them for the salad bowl. You get waaaay more gor your money, still have any filling you want and lose the bread making the syns reduce. Always works for me :0)

Subways own site lists all the calorific values - just divide by 20 for syn value.

Cheese can be HEX A's and meats can be red days. They do tend to be processed meat though.

Back