1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

subway syns please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by kizzib, 10 November 2009 Social URL.

1. kizzib

kizzib Well-Known Member

Hi, I love subway and was wondering how many syns this would be please if anyone can help?

6 inch wheat sub with chicken breast - no salad and no sauces. (I'm a plain eater :p)

I love subway and feel sad that I maybe can't eat it anymore. can you save up syns (total newbie alert!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Subway Sandwich, 6 grams of fat or less, Roasted Chicken Breast each

[​IMG] Original 15 Syns [​IMG] Green 15 Syns

Did you have cheese?

Subway Sandwich Condiments, Processed Cheddar Cheese average serving

[​IMG] Original 2 Syns [​IMG] Green 2 Syns

4. kizzib

kizzib Well-Known Member

eeeek!

No I don't have cheese but still eeeek!

5. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

I had a ft long steak and cheese and it worked out to be something like 36 syns!!!! I haven't been back! :D

6. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

Could you not use any of your HEB towards the bread? Maybe if you had a 6 inch It would cound as 2 x HEB. IYSWIM.

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Only if the sub is wholemeal, and if they call it 'wheat' I don't think it will be.

8. kizzib

kizzib Well-Known Member

I thought wheat and wholemeal were pretty much the same, is that silly?

9. Cougar

Cougar Well-Known Member

When I go to subway I always have a salad. You get tonnes and tonnes and there's not much in it syn wise - I usually have the turkey breast and ham and have the sweet onion or bbq sauce as they are low fat. I do EE days. I sometimes make it into a meal and get a bag of quavers (around 5 syns) and a bottle of diet coke.

10. gemma9185

gemma9185 Well-Known Member

How many syns do the salads have then>????

xxx

11. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!