subway syns please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by kizzib, 10 November 2009.

1. kizzib

kizzib Well-Known Member

Hi, I love subway and was wondering how many syns this would be please if anyone can help?

6 inch wheat sub with chicken breast - no salad and no sauces. (I'm a plain eater :p)

I love subway and feel sad that I maybe can't eat it anymore. can you save up syns (total newbie alert!)
  2. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Subway Sandwich, 6 grams of fat or less, Roasted Chicken Breast each

[​IMG] Original 15 Syns [​IMG] Green 15 Syns

Did you have cheese?

Subway Sandwich Condiments, Processed Cheddar Cheese average serving

[​IMG] Original 2 Syns [​IMG] Green 2 Syns
  3. kizzib

kizzib Well-Known Member

No I don't have cheese but still eeeek!
  4. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

I had a ft long steak and cheese and it worked out to be something like 36 syns!!!! I haven't been back! :D
  5. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

Could you not use any of your HEB towards the bread? Maybe if you had a 6 inch It would cound as 2 x HEB. IYSWIM.
  6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Only if the sub is wholemeal, and if they call it 'wheat' I don't think it will be.
  7. kizzib

kizzib Well-Known Member

I thought wheat and wholemeal were pretty much the same, is that silly?
  8. Cougar

Cougar Well-Known Member

When I go to subway I always have a salad. You get tonnes and tonnes and there's not much in it syn wise - I usually have the turkey breast and ham and have the sweet onion or bbq sauce as they are low fat. I do EE days. I sometimes make it into a meal and get a bag of quavers (around 5 syns) and a bottle of diet coke.
  9. gemma9185

gemma9185 Well-Known Member

How many syns do the salads have then>????

10. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!