Subway - what bread?

nah it doesnt matter if u switch it. unless u switch to italian herby cheesey bread

If thats the case why does WW not say either type?? Id be very wary of changing and not factoring it into the points value...

Hearty Italian has slightly more cals and carbs in it, that may be why its not suggested

well if i just count it as 5 points till i see my leader tuesday i spose i will be safe.

wmbb - food in general makes me happy and especially when its cooked for me or i can get it on the go. lol.

im going by their nutritional info.

if u calculate it with your calculator, the breads only come out at 1 pt per 6"

i used my calculator on the british subway website's nutritional info and it says the same....

Thank you ladies xxxx Your the best.

i looked at serving size and thought i was looking at the calories column lol

wow that's shocking how low it is for subway... i was thinking it'd be like 6-8 points!!! definitely will be having that tomorrow for lunch! xx

lc3490 - I loved it. I was so surprised at the points value too. You can have any of them from the lite range and they are all under 6 points. No cheese though, but if you get em to stuff it with salad you dont even notice. lol. I really did enjoy mine.

Also when they give you the points for each sub, does that include the cheese? ... cause most places just put on cheese automatically as part of having the sub? Also anyone know what the points are for the sauces? thank you :)

The 4 points for the ham and turkey sub on wheat bread is with NO cheese or sauces, so I would look that up or work it out if you need to have cheese. You uld just state no cheese when you order or if not you could be a fussy customer and make them take off the cheese. lol. I am unsure of the point value of any of the sauces as I don't ever have them. Curvy said the honey mustard one is 0.5 points though.

I love this thread :D
I had a meatball marinara the other day... 10 points inc cheese, was WELL worth it for the hangover cure... :)

I always say "no cheese" before they even get the chance to put it on!

I'm going to have to get use to saying that! lol they just automatically assume you are going to want cheese in my subways!

I normally head there of a monday - Sub of the day, chicken tikka so nice! Think it works out as 6 points :) then i have BBQ sauce, normally point it 2 just in case lol

The only sauces i know are the sweet onion and the honey mustard as being 0.5 but the subway website has all the values for everything to work out the points.
I has it the other day, toasted wheat turkey and ham with honey mustard, 4.5 points and well worth it.

Back