Subway?

emmaaa

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anybody knows what the deal is with the Subway 5 subs under 5g of fat?

I loooove Subway, and I'm really craving one, but I don't want to give in because of the fat content. I read somewhere that certain subs have less than 5g of fat in them, but surely there's a catch somewhere?

Does it depend on what type of bread you get? And how much salad you have? And which dressing you choose?

If anyone has any idea, I'd love to know! :) x

ok I can help with this one :eek: (just finished a beef one myself)

There are several subs under 5% fat:
Beef
Turkey
Ham
Turkey & Ham
Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
Chicken
Subway Club
VEGGIE DELITE

these are on Italian or wheat bread. meat, red onion, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumber, pickles, and olives are included in this but if you add cheese or mayo/sauce this will increase the fat & calorie content.

HTH

Wow - thank you all! My mouths watering now at the thought of a subway - definite treat time!

Thank you both! :D

thanks so much for this info! sorry to sound like a proper newbie, but how do i thank people for their posts? i can't see a button for it anywhere.. do i need to have posted so many posts before i can do it? or am i being totally blind? lol x

oops, never mind! the button's just shown up now that i've reached 50 posts lol x

I'm not sure if you already know this but you can also give reps for a post as well - on the right hand side where all your stats are, right underneath your statistics about % lost there is a circle and a triangle - the symbol in the middle, if you click that (only on other peoples posts) if you click that you can give a post reps and provide a wee comment - tis good!lol :D

thanks for that! i've just given it a try lol :) x

Back